A mindset clouded by anger

Obito went silent, Kakashi had been mean to her ever since Rin introduced her to Kakashi. "O-Obito, I'm-IM SORRY! I-it's just hated of how my father had to die to those stupid rules that a normal Shinobi would follow! My father died because he saved a comrade of his! I'm..... sorry... what I'm I saying, of course saying sorry isn't enough-" Kakashi stopped, "Kakashi... there are times when we are blinded by anger and distrust in everyone around you but that doesn't mean that you have to hate the whole world, there are good people in this world it's just you haven't looked good enough to see their true colors." Obito said. "Let's g-go somewhere else Obito." Kakashi blushed as he dragged Obito to the Sakura tree that Obito would find peace and quiet from Itachi and Shisui annoying the crap out of her.

Both went silent after arriving at the tree, "Kakashi... do you believe how once we lose a loved one, you can see them in the stars?" Obito asked while staring at the stars "No, why do you ask?" Kakashi questioned "well whenever I'm sad I can feel my parents aura, telling me that everything will be fine, I think you father is trying to tell you the same but as I said earlier, anger can cloud a person's mind, the mind can be so clouded by anger to the point you might think that what you do is good for the world but it's actually bad." Obito said, Kakashi just stared at Obito. Obito knew the feeling of losing a loved one, she knew how anger clouded her mind, she didn't know how to control it at the time of her parents death, she always blamed the beast sealed within her for her parents death. But at the end of the day, all that anger she has expressed towards the world won't matter no more but it still shows it scars, scars people try to cover but fail at some point.

Ight' y'all I'm gonna cut it short as usual, plus it's late over here and I want to continue watching some episodes of Criminal Minds on Netflix. Bye bye, and me and my friend made a kakaobi server so here's the link: https://discord.gg/nV433Ka