Christmas With Tony

"I've missed you so much!" you shout when Tony comes out of the bus as it was stopped in front of your house.

"I've missed you too babe!!!" Tony comes up to you and picks you up and twirls you around. He puts you down and dips you to kiss you.

Your mother smiles and let's out a giggle from behind you.

"MOM!" You turn and give her the look.

"Sorry baby, it's just you two are always so cute!" She smiles.

You blush and turn back to Tony. "Do you need help unpacking?"

"Nope, I'm fine. I got everything handled. I know where the Guest Room is." Tony leans into your ear and whispers so your mom doesn't hear, "but it's not like I'll be staying in there very long," he leans back away from you and winks as he grabs more of his stuff from the bus.

You walk toward your mom and ask her what you did to deserve someone as amazing as Tony.

"You're such a special girl, I'm just glad you're happy," she sees you smile and says she's going to go make the two of you some hot chocolate.

"Thanks mom, you're the best!" You kiss her on the cheek and head to the living room to continue watching Elf.

"So you're just going to sit there and watch one of my favorite Christmas movies without me?" Tony says as he walks in with some of his luggage.

"Well hurry up! There's a spot right here next to me waiting for you! And I'm cold and the blanket is wayyyy over there," you complain pointing to the other side of the room.

"You're such a girl damn."

"Hey! It's not my fault my rockstar boyfriend had been gone for three months and I've had no one to keep me warm."

"Like I said, you're such a girl." Tony laughs.

You pick up one of the pillows from the couch and throw it at him.

He drops all the bags he had in his hands and runs over to the couch to attack you with kisses.

"Tony, what are you doing?!" You say in between laughs.

"Payback," is the only word he says.

"But I like this payback," you smile up at him as he's on top of you.

He laughs and kisses you again.

"Well you two don't waste any time, I see," your mom says as she walks in with the hot chocolate.

"Blame Tony!"

"Blame Tony?! You were the one who hit me with a pillow!" Tony shouts getting defensive.

Your mom just smiles as she sets the hot cocoa on the coffee table by the couch.

"Well I have to finish putting my things upstairs, then we're watching Elf - from the beginning!" Tony says.

"You're a nerd."

"Well, I'm your nerd." Tony smirks and leaves to finish unpacking.

He's so cute. He's so cute. He's so cute. You run over to the Christmas tree to grab the present you got for Tony and hid it in between the couch and yourself, before Tony can get back downstairs. You can't wait to give him his gift. It cost a lot but Tony deserved something nice.

"Okay, I'm all settled. The bus is going to pick me back up after New Years." Tony smiles as he takes the spot on the couch next to you.

You cuddle up to him as you press the play button on the DVD player.

"I've missed you so much," you speak softly into him as you trace the numbers on his license plate tattoo.

"I've missed you too baby," Tony takes your hand into his and strokes your hand with his thumb.

You and Tony laugh at Buddy the Elf and his antics and as soon as the movie ends you reach behind you and grab his present. He must have had the same idea as he reached for a small box from his pocket.

"You first," he says.

"I hope you like it," you smile as you give him his gift.

He unwraps the wrapping paper and smiles as he pulls out the watch you saved up for after he said he loved it.

"Awh, babe. You shouldn't have," he kisses you as thanks. "Here," he hands you the small box and smiles.

You lift up the top of the box to reveal the most beautiful diamond necklace you have ever laid eyes on.

"Oh, Tony," you raise your hand to your eyes as you try to not let a tear fall.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Like it? I love it," you kiss him softly.

"I love you Tony."

"I love you too."

//---------------------------------

AWH! I think I might cry. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I love you guys! Vote and tell me if you liked this little imagine!

- Rachel :-)