THE IN-LAW (PART II)

* * * * BLACKPINK HOUSE * * * *

"This bubble tea is nice, we rarely have this in the house wasn't it unnie?"

"For you, everything is nice as long it is edible" Jisoo laughing making the chipmunk face to tease Rose. "Ah, please ask anything if you are curious. Now, we are team Sehun, not Blackpink"

"Actually, I really curious what is her first impression when we first meet?"

PM: Ah! We didn't get any interview because they both are really busy. But they both agree to film a whole week with us

"Tell us your first, then only we will tell you. Because she is really speechless when we meet her. She even cried we get really worried"

HJ: Why?

AD: Did we really had a wrong partner this time

"Is it because it was me?"

"Tell us your first"

PM: Are they fishing him?

"She is beautiful. She really is pretty. Then when she asks me to give her a moment, I can really just stare at her and feel content"

AD: It really shows in his face that day that he likes it

HJ: She is pretty, she has this vibe that makes her really likeable

"Did you feel like you are married to her? How about the oath?"

"When she put the ring on me, I was thinking 'ah, I really get married this day' then she holds on me tightly to support her after that, it gives me the feeling 'I will take care of you'. I really mean it when I said I choose her above other things"

"Aw! Unnie, change your mind. I want to get married. You need to get married so that I will" Jennie points the chicken to Jisoo.

"No, we will be spinster. Let just have a good life"

AD: He is responsible

PM: He is the royal maknae in EXO, but he loves all his brother with his heart

Sehun just smile happily looking at his sister-in-law, "But Lisa doesn't really think so" Rose said. "Why? She doesn't like me? She expects another person?"

"She arrives at home around 5 AM. Usually, when she is sad, she just locked herself in her room. That day, we haven't yet asleep because we are waiting for her exactly like this and Jennie is cooking ram-en for Rose"

PM: They really is a sister. They should sleep after they get home

HJ: I will wait, I need all the juicy story before it ends

PM: Ah, that was true too

"You didn't change when you go home that morning too right? The dress is still in her room"

"Ya, we are really tired to change"

"She comes in and I was happily asking 'Lisa! Tell us what happens'" Jisoo making the floppy bird hand while explaining to Sehun, but Sehun is now worried about what they will tell him.

"She walks to us, and because I was sitting here, I saw her eyes are teary and you know that she been crying in the car. When a girl is sad, you will know, right? So, I go hugs her and she burst into tears"

MC: Why?!

"Then only we realize that time the manager is following her inside and he never allowed to go into this house"