All Around the World

*NOT EDITED*

Copyright © 2013 Donavyn H.

Life with celebrities is fun as much as it's not, but the other night was fun as ever. I can't believe I'm surrounded by so many famous. Technically, the boys are famous, still it's not the same. I also have to think about Diggy, Jaden, and Willow who is also famous; including Corhan too since he's social media famous. But they are people that I know personally, too. Meeting the celebrities that I have admired for so long in person is so breath taking.

I thought I was hallucinating when I saw Rihanna that night, which I wasn't at all. She is more beautiful in person than on the television. Rihanna and I became acquainted last night after we shared a few small conversations; she even gave me her managers number. Insert scream. I can't believe she wants to stay in contact with me.

The boys was nominated as well, but they didn't win the award they were nominated for. Rihanna won a couple because that's just how good of a artist she is. After the awards we went to an after party where I met other celebrities, giving my poor weak soul to much to handle.

I even saw August Alsina there but you know I had to control my hormones cause Jacob was right next to me. Don't judge. That man is sexy. Anyways I saw Jacob checking out Nicole Scherzinger so we even. Probably like three in the morning we finally decide to leave and go back to the hotel. Karmin was asleep like I wouldn't know that already. That girl can't stay up for that long, and she also claims she needs beauty sleep. Everyone went to their designated rooms and went to sleep because we were so tired from the night's events.

At this very moment, we are on the plane on our way to London. I can't believe I'm going out of the states for the first time. We had to take three flights to get to London, but I think it was worth it because I get to watch the boys perform in front of their fans. The airport was very crowded due to the boy's fans, and everything was just a little too hectic for me. I can't believe the boys go through this so much. Props to them.

Once we made it to our hotel rooms, which took forever, I went straight to my room only to jump on the bed. Oh shit this bed is so comfortable. I was close to falling asleep when somebody decided to knock on my door. Groaning, I get up— more like force myself up— making my way towards the door. My mood doesn't change even though I open my door to see Myles and Ray.

Ray: well someone's cranky

Me: what

Myles: we just wanted to see if you wanted to come with us to get something to eat

My mood quickly changes with the words 'something to eat'.

Me: you already know the answer hold on let me get my jacket

I turn around to grab my jacket then joined the boys in the hallway. We walk towards the other room that was in my suite to find Rocky. Yay, I get to hang out with my brother. Myles ask him the same thing they asked me not too long ago and he says yes. Soon the four of us is about to leave when I suddenly realize something.

Me: how did you guys get into our suite

Ray: we have room cards for everyone's suite

Me: well that's not alarming

Myles: don't trip we all family

Me: yeah I guess we are are we going to get the other two

Ray: they didn't want to come

Me: aww they are no fun

Myles: we know (putting his arm around my shoulders)

Me: let's hurry I'm hungry