Chapter 5

JANAE POV

I woke up to king arms around my waist. I can't believe i let him in last night. I don't know what's gotten into me but he has some kind of toll on my body.

But without waking him up I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. While I was in there I brushed my teeth washed my face and turned on the shower. I knew king would wake up so I locked the door cause I didn't feel like being bothered and hooped in the shower.

I washed all of last night off of me and washed my hair because I had an appointment later on after I move. I'm so excited like no more living under moms rules. I started smiling just thinking about it wrapping the towel around my body.

When I got out there shower my soul damn near left my body cause king was standing right there watching me🙄

Janae- how the hell you get in here
King- I'm a criminal you think I can't unlock no little ass door?
Janae- well can you get out I'm trying to get ready
King- for?
Janae- business mind yours

King walked over to Janae fast till his chest was against her.
King- you and this smart ass mouth WHERE TF YOU GOING?
He said it so rude and loud but yet calm asl which scared me.
I have an hair appointment I said low key scared

Without no more words being exchanged king walked out and I continued with what I never started. I blow dried my hair and walked out the bathroom.
I want you back here at 6pm you hear me king said looking at me licking his lips
I didn't like the way he was staring so i clinched my towel.

Janae- king I can't
King- you what? He said getting mad
Janae- I-I have stuff to do
King got up and walked towards me calmly and snatched my towel off so my bare naked body was showing.
King- one stop hiding what's mines and two I SAID BE BACK AT 6!!! He said grabbing my neck and pushing me into the wall.

Janae- ok ok king 6 I got it
He let me go and walked out the room so I'm guessing he was leaving. I hurried up and grabbed my phone and call the rental truck place I need to be gone before noon.

ONE HOUR LATER
Wow so this is everything my mom said putting a box in the truck.
Janae- yep you done your part no it's time for me to move on. Right when I said that my mom started crying hugging me I knew it would be hard for her because me and my sister is all she got and she don't want it to end quickly.
Janae- mom I'm only 1 hour away I'm not moving far.
Mom- ok baby love you be safe and call me when you make it.

With that I left because I did not want king to pull up and see. Kenya and mya was driving my car to the house while I drive the truck. Lord pray for me in this big ass truck.

 Lord pray for me in this big ass truck