Alright so listen.

Alright, babes, listen up! I haven't exactly been active on Wattpad almost at all in recent years— both the updates and a lot of other things keep me from enjoying my time on this app like I use to— which honestly makes me feel terrible because I really do love this app— or at least I did back in seventh and eighth grade. It was probably my biggest escape back then, and reading people's reactions to my comments made my day! But now I'm kind of just... bored. But I want to get back on here, really, so I thought I might as well try and post a few things here and see how they do. If I get good feedback, I might try and stick around.

Anyway, here's some art from much more recent than last post! Trigger Warning for blood, though it isn't exactly realistic, lol. This is Joey Armani, one of the main characters for an original story I'm trying to write called The Family Business. Joey's the next (currently unknown) heir to the Armani family title, and while she couldn't be more thrilled that Grandmama had chosen her to lead the Family business, her father and uncle are less than pleased to hear the news. Forced to go on the run after her father and uncle put a hit on her, Joey takes refuge with the last person her family— or Family, for that matter— would ever think to look for her with: Billie Zabinski, daughter of Henryk Zabinski and princess of the Zabinski Family, her Family's biggest rival. I'd love to hear if anyone would be interested in reading it, because I'm genuinely very invested in the idea and really would love support from people other than my tiny author family, lol.

So here she is, the leading lady!