Chapter 4

[Typos and grammatical errors ahead.]

THE dark room was filled with Feliza's moans as Laurus kept on shoving his cóck inside her. Her brain cannot even function properly because she was clouded by extreme pleasure.

The bed rocked with them as their flesh collided at every thrust. Kumapit si Feliza sa mga braso ng binata na mahigpit na hawak ang kanyang mga binti. Bahagya siyang nakabangon, tinitingnan ang bawat bayo ng lalaki sa kanyang pagkababae.

Her sweat was coming out like how the pleasure was building up in her abdomen. His hard long cóck was making her cùnt swollen by pain and euphoria.

"Oh god, Laurus. Fùck. Fúck. Harder. Oh god. I'm coming," impit niyang ungol, iniipit ang boses sa lalamunan para hindi makalabas ang mas malakas na sigaw. Sarap na sarap siya sa bawat paglabas-masok ng binata sa kanya.

It was maddening, electrifying, and brutal.

He looked like a god whose worshipping an ordinary maiden from the kingdom, but willingly pleasured the lady by using his fúcking heavenly cōck.

Kinagat niya ang mga labi para hindi makalaya ang masasarap na halinghing niya. Laurus was thrusting his hardness fast, deep and hard. He kept on pushing and pulling without the hint of tiredness.

Wala rin siyang naramdamang pagod dahil kalangitan lang ang tanging namumuno sa kanyang pagkatao ngayon.

"Shít. Yes. Oh god. Ah!" Hindi niya mapigilang sigaw, hingal na hingal. She bursted out her orgasm but Laurus was stilling fùcking her, the extreme pleasure was evident on his godly face.

Naramdaman niya ang kanyang likido na bumalot sa pagkalalaki nito. Her walls tightened around his hardness. She heard his groans keeping his eyes shut, feeling the sensual delight.

She encircled her legs on his body, while Laurus bowed down, letting her hands locked up with his hands above her head. He bowed to sip her left breast, and sucked it for seconds. Napaungol siya sa sarap na dulot 'non sabayan pa nang mabilisang pag-ulos nito.

Binalik niya sa pagbukaka ang kanyang mga binti, mas malapad para mabigyan ng kalayaan si Laurus.

He pinned her hands above her head now and pounded in and outside of her with increasing speed like a wild animal running in the wilds.

"Yes. You're this tight, huh. You're so good, baby. You're so fucking good. I want to fuck you every second. Shít. I can't get enough of you." He groaned with pleasure, and it was a melody to her ears.

Samasabay na siya sa bawat pagpasok ng lalaki. The pleasure in his voice was appetizing. And it was good, fucking great. Hindi na niya mailarawan kung anong ligaya ang natatamasa ni Feliza ngayon. His còck felt so heaven at every push.

Laurus was a god whose eyes were attractive everytime their eyes collided. Mas lalong bumibilis ang tibok ng kanyang puso sa mga titig ng lalaki sa kanya habang sobrang nasasarapan ito.

She felt so proud that she made Laurus' Christmas a pleasurable one. It felt like an achievement while her heart was whispering stupid things. Things like he can make her happy for a lifetime, he can give her sperms that would create babies, he can be a good hot husband, and he can be that someone whom she will face every morning and cuddle every night.