"Cuddles?"

It was a cold winter night and the snow outside blanketed what used to be the bright green grass during summer, it clung to the ground and shimmered with what little light could land upon its white layers through the cloudy skies. You breathed onto the window and drew a heart with your finger as you awaited your boyfriend to hurry into his cute little suit for the party.
"ALFY HURRY UPPP!" You yelled into the hallway toward your bedroom as you sat up from the livingroom and headed to investigate what took him so long. You layed out what you thought would look good on him onto the bed so the fact it was taking him almost an hour to dress was a bit concerning.
"Alfy honey what's taking so long I'm getting hangryyy" You knocked on the door as you shouted into the bedroom to hopefully receive an answer but none came, fed up you busted open the door with one swift motion to find your boyfriend facing the mirror. He turned around and your heart jumped with glee with the masterpiece that stood before you, his Teddy bear printed pattern suit and brown bowtie claimed the upper half while slick black suit pants and sleek dark dress shoes accessorized his lower half. You couldn't help but be proud at how well he pulled it off, on the other hand he didn't look as happy.
"Do I have to wear this???"
"Yes you look adorable in it, unless you got a better change of clothes and plus we're already late!"
"B-but it looks so childish!" He huffed his cheeks as a crimson glow grew on them.
"Its only childish when you act like it, now come on!" You turned to leave but he grabbed you by the wrist and turned you back around to face him.
"Y/N...Can we please stay in for this one? I know we were invited and all but I really dont have the energy...please?" He looked pleadingly into your eyes begging for a rethinking of the outing. You sighed and gave into his request since you had gone to a party the day before and just genuinely were tired.
"Fine... but you're so wearing that dress shirt to our next date!" You stuck your tongue at him playfully teasing
"Deal!" He smiled happily accepting the bargain and already beginning to take the fancy attire off. You went into the bathroom to remove your clothes but realized you left your pjs out in the bedroom, quickly grabbing one of Alfy's oversized hoodies from the laundry basket while only having your undergarments underneath with the bottom of the hoodie reaching your knees. You open the bathroom door to the bedroom where you see your boyfriend already in bed nuzzling a pillow in place of you.
"Hey! Scoot your butt pillow it's my turn for babi bear cuddles!!" You yank the pillow from his grasp and dive into its place wrapping his arms around you. His face flushed red as he turned his head sheepishly,
"You didnt have to do that-"
"Yeah but the pillow was about to catch hands anyways! Now OSITO TIME!"
"So...cuddles?"
You two spent the rest of that winter night in each others arms in bed sleeping the time away as the snowflakes fell and your love grew.