"Don't Mind If I Do!" Alex x Male!Reader

It was a usual weekend Friday, Summer sun threatening to sunburn anyone that stood in its bright blinding way but you had the luck of being inside a cool air-conditioned restaurant, specifically a FemBoy Hooters as a waiter. Not your proudest moment but you had to bring in the money somehow, since your training started you never really thought about how popular the grand opening for the restaurant would be so huge, meme culture had once again surpassed your expectations. Just 15 minutes from opening and your hands were shaking, although a limited amount of people were going to be allowed in that didn't stop your anxious thought from running, the thought of hundreds of eyes examining you, traveling your body brought droplets of sweat down your face so you decide to hang out in the closet till opening time. You were able to calm your breathing and simply listened to music until the doors opened and you could hear the bustling of people from the entrance. You took a deep breath and picked a group and welcomed them.
"Welcome to Femboy Hooters! How many in your party?"
"Five people today" You looked up to the tall female who responded and seemed to be almost a leader to the group, about 6ft with medium-length and had light-caramel skin and marron eyes with her hand entwined with the person of shorter dark hair but lighter skin and without the height seemingly stuck at 5 feet but light brown eyes. The rest of the party was made of three peeps, two guys who seemed similar with the same height at about 5'7" both with black short hair and glasses and both of Latin descent with caramel cream-colored tones but one that caught you eyes was the soft supple pasty skin and the gentle hazel eyes that read and rushed over your body. You usually found this to be disturbing but something about him, you couldn't put your finger on it, but it brought you comfort, you wanted more, you needed more but you had to focus on getting through the day.
"Right this way!" You sashayed with almost cocky confidence and made sure to put the extra swing into your walk hoping it caught his analyzing eyes, you seated them at a large table of six and handed them menus as per procedure but made sure to touch his hand you gave him his menu.
"My names Y/n and I'll be serving you tonight! Do you all need a sec to look at the drinks?"
"I mean I see something I'd like to gulp down right now-"
You turned your head to face the man you would love to hear those words uttered from as he hid his flushed face in a menu only to peep his eyes above it while he managed to sent a wink your way as you felt a flush rise to your face and hide behind an extra menu and scurried into the kitchen. The chefs and other waiters gave you confused looks and you waved them off as you were fine, huffing up your chest and getting a quick swig of water, and brushed off your orange short-shorts and prepared your notepad to take their orders then quickly hide in the kitchen, once more you headed towards your table as the last few people were let into the establishment and seated.

"So are we ready for drinks guys?" I received a communal 'yes' and wrote down all their drinks taking note of his choice, 'Monster', a peculiar and interesting one at that.

"Ah, have we had enough time to look over the menu as well?" another group yes but this time he kept quiet.

The tall one had ordered Chicken Breast Tenders while her short partner ordered the 'Lots-A-Tots', The height twins who I assumed to be siblings but heavily doubted it ordered a Buffalo Platter I guess they were gonna share. I hesitantly looked over at that stupidly cute idiot to await his order when the tall one asked my question.

"Yo Alex,  what are you gonna order for aps?"

Alex...Such a simple name, yet it had a nice ring to it, well at least to you since you scribbled it down. He finally broke the silence but not for long.

"Well, I had a question for our appealing waiter..." The words spilled from his mouth and aimed at you felt like wine to your ears, how he pulled this stupid shit off you had no clue but had no problem with it as long as he kept talking.