PROLOGUE

"Here we have the first of 5 Myths, the elusive Hebra. They tend to stay hidden, and will often spy on humans. Their facial expressions, emotions, and even language is exactly like humans, unlike 3 of the other myths. They even have a society deep into the deepest woods, with currency and a economy. They're appearance is really similar to humans, except for the obvious glaring detail. All of their hair is made of material you'd find on the ground. Weeds, leaves, flowers and dirt can all be hair for them. Another odd thing is their powers, which is the power to manipulate grass and organic things, even oxygen. Sometimes, when threatened, Hebras will take away the oxygen to give them time to run away. Now, there's something unfortunate that some Hebras are forced to from birth. Some Hebras are born as "Onkruids" or "Weeds". Onkruids are cursed Hebras who have uncontrollable vines around their collarbone which will grow around their neck when faced with extreme emotions. Onkruids are often killed off when the vines end up wrapping around their neck, leaving them unable to get carbon dioxide and will result in them choking and dying. Onkruids are often bullied so they die sooner, which is a cruel and harsh part of their society that no one can stop.. it has become normalized in their culture, and it will never change. That's all the information we have on Hebras, if you have any other information, please let me know in the form below."

End Article.