Rude Awakening

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, ONKRUID!" I'd suddenly be pulled out of bed by my hair, being slammed against the wall. I'd get up, gripping my arm.
"I'm up, what the hell do you want..?" I'd ask, getting decked in the jaw, gripping it as I teared up a bit from the impact and pain, biting my lip
"DON'T FUCKING TALK BACK BITCH! YOU'RE A USELESS LIL WEED, YOU KNOW THAT?" He'd yell, spitting in my face. I'd push my green leaf hair into position again. I'd look at the Hebra that just punched me in the face with a blank expression, spitting my blood on the floor as I sighed. 
"You want me to spy on humans and feed The Garden right...?" I'd ask, looking at them with dead eyes. The guys face would light up, slapping my head hard, making my ears ring. A vine would slowly grow up my neck, which I kept hidden with a scarf.
"WOW, VIGNE! Got a brain in that head finally?! HAH! Who am I kidding? A useless bastard like you couldn't think... got no brain or family!" He'd spit out, the word bastard ringed through my head as I'd walk out the door, gripping my head tightly.
"Gh..." I'd start walking out of The Orchid as everyone would snicker and laugh a bit, someone throwing a rock at my head as I'd grunt, holding onto my head. I'd walk out of the forest, peaking around the trees. It was the usual, a huge meadow next to a farm. I'd sit by a tree, camouflaging my body to the tree, becoming a dark brown so I don't get caught. A young girl would would throw a ball against a wall over and over. Her clothes looked fancy and delicate, despite her location. After awhile of waiting and sitting, I'd head back up to the The Orchid when it was midnight, walking in the middle of the town, sitting next to the giant flower known as The Garden. The feeling was really nice. I'd yawn, and start falling asleep near the flower. When I sit near it, it takes my nutrients from the ground, and lives on more and more. I'd get up, walking to my house, which I bought with my own money. I'd jump on the bed, trying to sleep. I'd suddenly hear a high pitch voice crying near the woods, which made me jolt out of my bed. I'd walk outside of The Orchid, trying to find the voice. Soft sniffles would fill the woods, as I'd peak around the corner, it was a little child crying, and then he saw me.
"Fuck.."