chapter one. [blurb]

chapter one.

Emilia sat there, pondering on how to finish her essay on the life path of a blue main sequence star. She shivered as someone opened the door to the coffee shop she currently sat in studying on that Sunday afternoon.

She decided might as well finish this essay so she can focus on more important tasks and then even hand it early for bonus marks. Never hurt anybody to hand things in early. You know that type of feeling after you hand something in you worked so hard on? Yeah, it's brilliant.

Not thinking, Emilia quickly got up and almost spilled her tea onto her laptop. Thank god for creating travel cups. Don't need to restart the essay. She packs everything away and avengers away toward the door about to explore London.

Emilia came to London two months ago to study astrophysics and minor in literature. Emilia always found the stars (or big balls of gas) fascinating and decided might as well study what you love. Hoping she could write a book about the stars. Every aspect interests her and encourages her to look into more and more. Yes, it would have been best to go to America to study because of NASA but England offered the best of the best.

Emilia was happy with her decision, she loved everything about London. But she does wish she had friends here. Maybe one day she will she hoped.

In the other side of London sat a boy named Niall reading through all of his notes from the past week. Even though it's a Sunday and Niall should be relaxing not studying because that's what he has been doing for the past few days.

He chooses to study and read over playing video games. Stay in and watch movies than going out and drinking. Dinner with friends than frat parties. Most of his friends are Frat boys.

Niall has been studying for the past few hours and is starting to get sick of it but if he wants to make his family proud than he needs to stick too it. From down the hall a loud voice called out. "Oi, Niall! You need to quit studying!"

Niall rolled his eyes at his friends Louis' voice. He currently lives with two of his friends Liam and Zayn while Louis and Harry live together down the hall.

All this studying made Niall forget about eating, which on que made his stomach grumble. He quickly got up and left all his things behind and trudged towards the kitchen. There was loud yelling from the boys in the living room playing Fifa. He opened the fridge and discovered that it was empty besides the pack of cola and box of feta cheese. Sighing Niall realized he needed to head over to the supermarket quickly before it closes

He didn't feel like going alone so he asked some of the boys to tag along. "Boys? I'm heading to Waitrose quickly. Anyone wanna tag along?"