The Suprise💗

I wake up and turn my head and see its around 5:30 am I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. Then I get up and I headed to my bathroom. I take a shower, then i do some light makeup and head back to my room to put some clothes on.

^This is what I wore

I head to the kitchen to make my little sister and I some breakfast. I made some chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. When I was done I hear my sister coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey Kat I made us some breakfast. Come and eat." I said.

"Ok I'll be right down. Imma just finish getting
ready." She said.

"Alright" I responded.

I walk to the living to eat and watch some vampire diaries and then my sister finally come down to eat and join me. After we both finished eating I take both of our plates and put the in the sink so I can just do all the dishes later.

"Yo Kat do you wanna go to the mall with me and savannah later?" I asked.

"Hell yea when are we going?" She said.

"Around 1 when she gets out of work ." I responded.

"Okay." She said.

Let me talk about my bestie for a bit. We have been best friend since kindergarten and when we finished high school we both moved to LA with my little sister since she got into her dream high school here.
Skip time
I hear the door open and I knew it was savannah. I walked to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey how was work?" I asked

"It was actually pretty chill today. Thank god" she said.

"Do you still want to go to the mall today?" I asked

"Yea but I have a surprise first..." She said.

"Oh no I'm scared." I said laughing.

"Oh don't be but this weekend we are... GOING TO PLAYLIST LIVE!! When I was at work I bought all of us tickets. We all leave this Friday." She said jumping up and down.

"OMG REALLY OMG IM SO EXCITED!!" I shouted.