A/N 06-12-2020 PLS READ❗️❗️❗️

Hi guuuuuys!

Sooooo.

I just wanna get this out here and I hope you all find time to read this.

I'm very proud of Haruno, really.

But I wrote this when I was 14.

That time I had never ever, even in my wildest dreams, imagined that this book would get the kind of recognition it has today. Back then I was suuuuuper satisfied with a hundred views because I could barely get that.

I remember keeping the first few chapters of Haruno in my drafts because I was afraid I wouldn't get any reads. I only published it after I made ONE friend and had them read it. I was happy to even have one person read my work.

Then all of sudden, I don't even know how or why, I got even more people reading my work.

And I got so excited that for the first time in my writing life, I actually finished a book.

But also because of that excitement and desire to put a conclusion to a story I created, I rushed things.

Haruno was rushed. There's a lot of plot holes, shortcomings, and unnecessary plot devices. I even failed to be sensitive enough and included sensitive themes into the book without giving it much thought. (For that I'm really sorry. I now know how sensitive the topic of rape is and I feel so bad about depicting it as I did in the story. It feels so insensitive of me to not represent it with more depth and sensitivity. Really. I know better now.)

And so, despite being proud of Haruno, I admit that it's not my best work.

That's why I'm afraid of being recognized and judged as a writer based on this book. Because this wasn't the best I could offer.

Which is why I encourage people, whenever I can, to read the rewrite instead.

Because I've learned better. More educated. And more sensitive.

I won't say that I'm a loooot better now as a writer, but I CAN say that I have improved even for just a bit.

I will not discourage you when it comes to reading this book.

But please give the rewrite a try.

I swear it's better.

It's different.

Has more depth.

Cleaner plot.

Better characterization.

But it's still the Haruno I'm proud of.

Thank you for reading.

I really appreciate you all.

I swear.

🤍