Chapter 1

She watches the people pass by in their cars and trucks under the bridge she stood on. Well, she stood on the bridge but not on the walking path, her bare feet were planted on the bridge railing as she stood close enough for her to fall over if she just placed a step forward and gravity would then let her drop the long fall and onto the pavement. However, she wouldn't die or anything like that, she'd just land onto the road onto her own two feet with no feeling of pain or anything, Even the cars would drive straight through her in the middle of a cold winter. Even though, she can't feel the freezing cold, or the breeze, or the heat even bare foot. She wore the same thing she did that day when she left. She wore a soft baby blue off-the-shoulder sundress that flowed to her ankles, and her long hair was still the same, falling down her back with her bangs still the same. The only thing she didn't have, are the red sandals she wore that night, and they were the same sandals she wore at the beach. She liked them a lot, but for some reason she lost them that night and can't remember why.

"Nice night sky tonight" she whispers to herself as she takes in the clear night with no clouds. It wouldn't rain. She hops off the edge of the bridge and back onto the walk path, heading to the end of the bridge that'll lead her further into the city. She spent most of her time like this, walking aimlessly, watching people and things pass her by. She couldn't talk, do much, that was something she realized quick. Her eyes read the top of a newspaper of a man who rode the subway with her, not realizing she was standing right in front of him. She can read the date and huffs, "has it really been four and a half years." Her gaze then moves to a baby, staring straight at her. She stands up straight, no longer bending forward to read the small date on the man's newspaper. The brunette looks over at the baby, head tilted at an angle as she analyzes the small child. For a second she could've sworn they saw her, but when she walks closer, the baby's eyes were actually looking past her to balloons a man was holding.

"Of course," she huffs. The train reaches a stop, she then walks off onto the platform, looking around for the exit she wants to head out.

Min Yoongi had a hard day, most of the time his shifts at work would have him exhausted and coming home late. He works at a small company that does sales for stationary products, not his ideal job, but it pays well. It's the annoying people at his job that leave him exhausted and annoyed, they gossiped too much for his liking and always spewing negativity, which is ironic considering he isn't a ray of sunshine either. I guess many can say he isn't much of a people's person, and that had a lot to do with the unfortunate demise of his large group of friends. Many would undergo a deep time of depression if they understood what he and his best friends went through. It took him a while to be able to get out of his house and go back to school and work, but he was able to do it and got some sort of degree that gives him the alright-paying job he has now. But, that time where he spent as a hermit left him to be terrible at socializing, although he wasn't a huge social magnet like some of his other friends were, like Jimin or Taehyung or Hoseok, he was way more sociable before the whole event happened. The dark haired man sighs as he gets off from his train seat, adjusting his work bag before getting off the train once the door opens onto the platform.

Maybe it was the lack of sleep the last twenty-four hours, or maybe it was because he barely ate anything today and was a tad bit lightheaded, but he froze for a second upon noticing a familiar light blue dress. At first he looked to the side and over to the exit, when it suddenly clicked in his head what he saw. The long sundress, the familiar long dark hair, and even the skin tone matched. He can still see the dark hair and blue dress when he looked back, squinting his eyes and furrowing his brows before shaking his head in disbelief. He stands there for a bit, trying to bring logic back into mind before assuming he saw what he thought he saw.

"I need food, and sleep" he mutters to himself as he walks the other way up the train exit to the street.

Meanwhile, she found herself out on the street, eyes widening to see the familiar head of dark hair, the familiar old work suit, and those familiar sleepy eyes. She smiles to herself before turning the corner of the block to watch him walk off in the distance, her mind now accustomed to the way to his apartment. Though, she wishes he could afford more, she didn't like the fact that he was in a run-down area because it was all he knew in his life, he deserved to move somewhere nicer. She walks down the sidewalk, a woman shivers when the girl runs through her giving her a chill.