A/N

Hello everyone, this is Haruga!

Normally, I don't really like writing these Author notes, but I've realised that this book could be quite controversial or offensive in some people's eyes, so I decided that I wouldn't risk it and clear some things up.

First of all, what I have planned for this book is really mature in, well, every way.

Things like: attempted suicide, homophobia, death, cancer, abuse and depression will be mentioned.

If you don't like it, simply don't read it. Because frankly, this isn't the book for you.

This book will most likely be extremely fast paced and there will be mature scenes. My characters will be nude quite often simply because they're that comfortable with each other and most of the time this will not lead to sex.

Throughout this book, the things I said before will be mentioned, but that would be it. I most likely will not go into any detail or clear things up. I'll just brush the surface of these things

There will be loose ends, because that's just life, not everything has a closure. This might make it seem like I don't care for these subjects, and in no way is that true.

But still, I apologise if I come across like that.

I'm not really sure where exactly this book is set, I know it outside of Korea but after that I'm not sure. And to be honest, I don't really want to give it a specific setting.

In this book, Seokjin will be 18 years old and although the rest of BTS exist in this world, they are not mentioned that much nor have they even signed with a company yet.

Thank you for understanding.