We'll Be Happy Forever

Turkey yawned as he got out of bed and looked at Greece who was still asleep. He frowned when he remembered it was just a story.

Greece woke up and smiled at Turkey. "Can you get me my cat Joseph, Turkey?" He said happily.

Turkey smiled and nodded and went looking for the furball.

"...I should, for I can never know of how much time is left in this story for if it is true." Turkey said. "But...then again, I can't. I'm too nervous.....GAHH Get a hold of yourself Turkey, for you are a man and you can do this for him...yes...for him."

Turkey looked for the cat and finally found it but needed to find the other thing he has been hiding for awhile.

"Where the hell did I put the damn thing." Turkey said frustrated and angry. Turkey thought he took long enough and brought the cat back to Greece.

"Here's your hairball." Turkey said to Greece with a chuckle. "Be quite man." Greece replied.

"I'll be back, I have to find something." Turkey said to Greece happily and ran off looking furiously for whatever he was looking for.

"Looking for something Turkey?" Japan said from behind with a small box in his hand.

"THA- uh I mean yes, and that's it right there." Turkey said while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Can I have it back now." He said putting his hand out.

"Sure, but don't ever hurt him if you do it. Or I swear Turkey." Japan says as he gives back the small box.

"D-do what?!" He said with a nervous laugh and runs back to the room and sees Greece laying there cuddling the cat. Ugh fucking cats, Turkey thought.

"Hey Turkey, did you find what your looking for?" Greece asked so kawaily as possible.

"Yeah, you." Turkey said and winked and then leaned beside the bed. "Can I ask you something Greece?"

"Of course!"

"...will you marry me ?" Turkey says as he takes out the box and opens it to find a amazing ring.

"Marry you...yes !" Greece said so happy.

Turkey smiled. " We'll be happy forever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure next chapter soon.

Love you guys.