Roommates

Ok, so as promised..... Part 1! YAY! Sorry, I'm kinda excited today! :D

Zeus' POV

"Today is a very special, long awaited day for all of you. Today is your first day of Mythology High and I expect it to be fun. I am your principle, Mr.  Zeus, and your vice principle, Mrs.  Hera, is going to hand you a sheet of paper saying your name on it. You are to take that paper after the assembly is over and give it to our secretary, Mr.  Hermes. He will then give you a key with your room number on it. Report to your rooms and meet your roommate. Get to know them a bit. When you hear the bell, everyone must come down to the dining hall so we can have our 1,000th welcome dinner. Proceed.", I told my students. I have told that speech 1,000 times and I am officially tired of it. At least the students will be away for an hour before our "special welcome dinner". I really hate this job, but at least once the plan is complete, it will be my last year.

Aphrodite's POV

"Damn!" I muttered to myself. My best friend, Persephone, ran over to me immediately. So did the rest of the squad. As cheer captain, it was important that every body knew what I had to say. Cheer tryouts were the week before and I was so happy I made cheer captain. I knew I would, but it's really nice to see the sad, pouty looks that the rest of the sqaud wore when I became the captain. "So, what's the problem A?", Persephone asked. A chorus of tell us please erupted from the rest of the squad. It's so nice to see that they respected me and that they recognized I was above them. Part of it was also that they understood if anyone crossed me, their social life would be down the toilet. I gathered every one into a circle. "You will NEVER believe who Zeus gave me as a roommate!" I whined. "Who, who?????" they all asked. "MNEMOSYNE!!!!!!" "EEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!" they squealed. That little nobody cheerleader Mnemosyne was at the bottom of my "who I want on my squad" list. Good thing I always get what I want. I will do whatever it takes to get her off my squad. I truged off to my room with a heavy heart. The second I stepped through the door, I heard "APHRODITEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY WE ARE ROOMMATES!!!!!! WE CAN GOSSIP, TALK ABOUT GUYS, READ MAGAZINES, DO OUR NAILS......." She just kept going. I just stopped listening because I couldn't take one more second of torture.

Mnemosyne's POV

I am so happy Aphrodite's my roommate. At least I can count on her to be nice, not tell a single one of my secrets, and not backstab me. Finally, I have found a place where I belong, on the cheerleading squad. Just as I finished being excited, I heard our door slam. Oh well, I guess she just had to go see her boyfriend, Poseidon, or something. Poseidon was so dreamy! He is going to be mine someday, but today, I guess I'll just have to settle on being single.

Poseidon's POV

"Hey babe" I drawled to Aphrodite. She was such a hottie. With her long, curly, blond hair, those ocean blue eyes, and her rockin' body, she could turn heads. "Hey sexy" she purred. "I think we need some time alone to get "accustomed to our settings". Let's go to the cove." The cove was the best place to make out, and I needed a kiss right about now. Did I mention she is an amazing kisser too?