Chapter 1

Her dad walked in screaming for her to get up.

"Natalie wake up!" He shook her.

She just glared back slowly getting up.

"First day of school!" He cheered.

"I know," she growls.

Quickly running her hands through her hair, throwing on clothes and gulping mouthwash she heads to the door.

"Natalie you stink," her mother cringes, spraying perfume all over Natalie.

"Mom!" Natalie coughs, inhaling it.

She grabs her bag and rushes out the door, without any breakfast.

She walks down the small road and meets up with her friends at the corner.

They pass around a blunt as they gossip on their way to school.

"There is some fresh meat," Sadie grins. Sadie...fell in love? with a drug dealer this summer. So blinded by the fact he is hot and manipulative, she sells a ton of drugs for him.

"WE are fresh meat dumbass," Natalie flicks her on her shoulder.

Sadie shoves back.

"I heard seniors are all over freshman's," Maddie squeals. As of last month Maddie lost her virginity. Now awed with sex she is not "desperate" but... eager to have some again.

"Maddie, they are three years older than us," Natalie flicks Maddie this time on the shoulder.

"Age is just a number," She grouches, crossing her arms.

"Your already a freshman hoe and you haven't even walked into the school yet," Sadie chuckles.

"I am not," Maddie mutters.

-

"Guys, lets make it to the school first and then you can go fuck around," Natalie yells at Sadie and Maddie as they run around clearly blasted af.

"Hold up," Maddie stops. "We have to meet everyone!"

Maddie yanks Sadies arm around hugging people left and right.

Natalie groans in frustration. People chuckle at her as she try's to stop them.

Her friends scramble away from her as she sighs.

"What are you guys on," a voice comes from behind her, scaring her.

"Oh my god," she shoves the mysterious guy.

"What's the capitol of Colorado," he questions smirking.

"First of all, I never passed History. Second of all it takes way more than what they smoked for me to get high," Natalie says.

"That would be a shame for such a pretty girl to get a bad impression on the first day of highschool."

"Hmm right. Do you know any one who's got any alcohol around here." Natalie searches around her.

He laughs at what he thought was a joke but gets quiet when she doesn't seem amused.

"I got some friends."

"I need your friends quick," Natalie waits.

He leads her down the hallway, yanking her arm. He opens a locker and stacked up inside are stacks of white claws.

"How much you want?" She fishes her wallet out of her bag.

"My treat."

She stops and stares at him for a second.

"Mmmk," she smirks giddily.

She grabs four cans and starts down the hall to her first class, English.

"When will I see you again!" He shouts down the hall.

"This is not no romance movie," Natalie shouts back.

He just waits for an answer.

"Probably tomorrow dumbass." She grins behind her back giggling as she opens her first can.