December 3rd

𝖸𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝖯𝖮𝖵

(edit 8/30 : Why are there so many comments about y'all wanting to cry. Like do you want me to make it sad? )
(edit 2 12/8 : ⚠️TW Torture⚠️ okay so i want to talk to you guys about something before you read this. I've been getting a couple of comments about people saying how they would torture heather.... while i am fine with comments such as /grab the bat,where's sangwoo, get her ankles, i don't like heather....etc/ I actually find them quiet funny and get a good laugh out of them, but i don't find torture funny and this isn't the place to say stuff like that. If you're thinking about those things please keep them to yourself or I will delete them from my comment section... thx 𝘮𝘸𝘢𝘩~)

It's december 3rd. And school was cancelled because it snowed all last night. I didn't sleep much. I really wanted to call Tsukki because I wanted to hang out. But I didn't, because tsukki would yell at me. He is always really grumpy in the morning. Not that isn't grumpy always it's just worse in the morning. But as soon as it was 8 i'm the morning. I couldn't wait any longer so sent him a message.

ᵀᵒ ᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱ
Are you awake yet? Did you see schools cancelled. I'm really excited. We can watch christmas movies and drink hot Coco at my house. ;)
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱ
I am now... and yes I did see that school was cancelled.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵗᵒ ᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱ
Do you wanna go to the park, and watch the snow?? please tsukki we never do it anymore, I miss it. pleaseeee
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱ
Ugh fine only because i'm already awake. Meet there in 10?
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵗᵒ ᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱ
Yay thanks. I'll be there.    :)
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

But I was too excited... I couldn't wait. I skipped eating anything, because I didn't wanna be throw up breakfast. I had butterflies in my stomach.

I rushed out the door, because I don't want to be late. Even though I wouldn't be late for about another 5 minuets give or take. It was ages sense you and Tsukki had watch the snow fall at the park. We hadn't done it sense middle school. 7th grade to be exact. He thought it stupid because we were both in high school now.

I practically ran to the park. This day was already onto an amazing start. Hanging out with the guy I like on a snowing day with hot coco watching movies. It was a dream come true, it was the best. I know i'm an idiot having a crush on my best friend of years but I couldn't help myself there was something about him. Maybe it was because he only showed his soft side to me and me only. It felt nice to be the only one with something. It wasnt something Tsukki gave to everyone, which meant I was special to him. But I couldn't tell him, I had tried before. But he always had put his headphones on and ignored it. And he also was into to girls, not guys.
Before I knew it I was already at the park.

——/

Tsukki wasn't there yet so I sat on a bench wide eyed watching the snow. It was so pretty, I wouldn't ever get tired of watching it. I was cold really cold, because I had forgotten a sweatshirt. I see Tsukki walking over.

"Hey Tsukki good morning. Isn't it pretty outside."

"Shut up you're too loud, it's only like 8:10 in the morning."

"s-sorry tsukki."

"Yamaguchi aren't you cold."

"A little but it is my fault, I rushed out the door and forgot my sweatshirt." A little was an understatement. I thought I already had frostbite

"You're so clumsy, here." He says while handing over his sweatshirt. While adjusting his glasses.
"I don't want you getting sick. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮. It's getting to small for me now. But don't keep it."

"Thank you." I was confused why he wouldn't let me keep it, but I didn't care. I put on the sweatshirt, and I was immediately hit with the smell of Strawberry's.
Well it was Tsukki's favorite thing after all. But he didn't tell that to anyone, just like his collection of dinosaurs things. He though it was stupid because it were things children liked, but I didnt care. I liked seeing this side of him.

The sweatshirt has a star on it. But what I didn't know was the reason it had a star on it. It was because the star reminds Tsukki of Yamaguchi's freckles.

Like the stars he always says. It makes me very happy when he says that because he kinda patches over my self doubt that I have. I was bullied in elementary and middle school for my freckles. The reason me and Tsukki are friends is because of them. He stood up for me from a couple of bullies. So i'm also thankful for them. But if I didn't have them, I might have had a chance with him. Because then I could be cooler in his eyes, and wouldn't  be someone who was weak and always needs protecting.

I decide to hang out at the park for a half and hour. I really didn't want Tsukki to get sick because of me. After all I did call him here.

——-/
After unlocking the door, I grab Tsukki a blanket so he can warm up. I would feel really bad if he had gotten him sick because of my foolishness. After he was comfortable on the couch, I start to warm up milk in the microwave.
(idk i do this for hot coco i'm to lazy to do it on the stove)
I ask Tsukki what movie he wants to watch, making sure it christmas related. Because were festive here. But he can't decide. I pull out the old CD with 5 different christmas movies on it. My favorite one being a snowman that comes to life and helps a very sick girl in a wheelchair.

(it's called Magic Gift of the Snowman and i've watched ever sense i was little. You can buy it in a 5 movie set for a little over 5 dollars on amazon)

Tsukki could care less about the movie but he puts up with it because it's a "tradition". I've have watched it with him around Christmas ever year.  And sometimes I even get to spend christmas with him sometimes. After the microwave beeps letting me know Tsukki and my hot coco is done. I get comfy on the couch and start the movie. It's not long, only around 45 minuets. So it's over quick. By the time the movie was over I see Tsukki had fallen asleep. I guess I really didn't let him sleep in. I turn off the Tv and snuggle up next to him.

(By which I mean both of their heads are on different sides of the couch, this isn't a middle school relationship we're not going that fast.)

I wake up and check my phone and see that it's almost 2 now. And all the energy I had in the morning was gone. And let's not forget I skipped breakfast so I was hungry. I look around and I don't see Tsukki anywhere. I quickly get up and walk to the kitchen seeing him make pancakes. But I would be fine with him for breakfast. Eww that's not okay, I told myself.

"Hey yamaguchi, I'm sorry I didn't ask if I could use the kitchen. You were sleeping so I just assumed."

"No it's okay. You practically live here anyway." I say with a yawn, and rub my eyes.

Tsukki says, "Where's did all the energy go?" In a sarcastic tone, with a smirk while flipping a pancake.

"The nap made me tired."

"That's no how it's suppose to work. Anyway here." He says handing me some pancakes. He didn't put syrup on your pancakes because he knows you would rather eat them with your hands.

"Thank you."

"Do you want to do anything today?"

"No, not really. Just relax." I say while finishing my pancakes.

——/ тιмє ѕкιρ вєɕαυѕє ωну ησт

Tsukki has turned on a show about dinosaurs, which I really didn't mind because 𝙄𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄.

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 1277