♯ 1.0

As she stared at her ceiling (y/n) recalled her grandmother's home. Along with the memory, she could hear the classical music that always played in the house, she knew it well. Although she wouldn't disagree with it being a beautiful piece, it invited particular memories she didn't enjoy. Unwillingly she got up with a sigh. Today she would start attending Yumenosaki Private Academy as an idol.

"Ughh", (y/n) groaned. She hadn't attended normal school in over a year. originally she applied to start as a first-year, last year. However, she never showed up. There had been certain circumstances leading to her not being able to attend.

Already having been awake since early morning, she was ready except for her attire. She slowly picked up the uniform that she had received in the mail. She looked at it begrudgingly. The blue blazer was a bit much for her liking. Instead, she threw on a beige sweater and threw the blazer in her bag. Looking at herself in the mirror that stood near her door, she felt as if she was forgetting something. Suddenly remembering, she grabbed her headphones and phone and rushed out the door. Although she had been awake for hours, she had been lounging around and forgot about school since she hadn't been for so long. Putting her headphones on, she blasted some music and made a mad dash towards the academy for it was her first day at Yumenosaki Private Academy, the school for aspiring idols.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ♫ ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

(y/n) looked down at her phone and checked the time. Fortunately, by the time she arrived at the gates, there had been a couple of minutes before she would be officially marked late. Digging into her backpack, she pulled out the letter she had gotten from the school. In it included information about what and where her classes would be.

"2-A huh..." she mumbled to herself as she approached the school. Because of the music blasting in her ears, along with her tendency to not notice what happens around her, she had yet to realize all the staring and whispering directed towards her. From an outsider's perspective, it wasn't all that surprising for gossip to arise. All but one student were male, so it was a rare occurrence to see a female in their school on a day apart from their DreamFes.

2-A a sign above (y/n) read, at least she assumed. Finally, she had made it to her first day of class. Normally most people would be quite nervous about their first day of school, especially if they were starting after the majority of students had. However (y/n) was far from it, if anything she was more concerned about the music playing in her headphones. As (y/n) made her way into the classroom without a care in the world, someone had walked into her, which in the process knocked her headphones off.

While loud rock music could be heard playing from her headphones now on the floor, she grumbled in annoyance and looked to see who had disturbed her. When she looked up she saw a student with fluffy grey hair. "Huuuh!" he roared. "Who are you?! Has another fan sneaked into our school again?" he questioned her relentlessly. (y/n) looked at him unimpressed and simply answered, "No."

"Quiet down corgi~", a student with black hair from the back of the classroom cooed. He seemed to have been woken up by the 'corgi''s loud voice. "Be quiet you damn vampire!", he barked before asking her "Who are you then?!!". "A student", she replied curtly, for she had been getting fed up with the loud man. Everyone in the class began to whisper to each other,

a new producer?

a girl?

who is she?

(y/n) finally decided to pull out the letter that showed she was in fact a student of the academy and shoved it into the kid's face. He then showed a look of annoyance seeing the girl wasn't lying, but the look on his face quickly changed. He then began to laugh at her. (y/n) couldn't understand for the life of her why he was laughing. She then looked around the classroom hoping to find an answer and then saw a sign that read 2-B on the door.

I ENTERED THE WRONG CLASS!

On the inside, she was quite embarrassed but on the outside, she tried to remain indifferent. She could feel all the stares on her grow as they caught on to what was happening. Slowly a small tint of pink erupted on her face from the embarrassment. "Hmph!" (y/n) grabbed her letter back, put her headphones back on, and quickly left the room. Now in search of the right class, she strolled through the halls. Classes hadn't even started for her and she had already gone through such an embarrassing encounter.

She now stood in front of a door with the sign 2-A hanging from it. She took a second look to make sure she was at the right room, not wanting a repeat of what happened earlier. As she took a deep breath she entered the room, arriving finally but late to her first day.