Mal's Physical Exam

I thought of this one myself.
Mal: *goes to the clinic*
Once Mal gets to the clinic.
Mal: "I am here for my physical"
Receptionist: "okay,fill this form out"
Mal:*takes the form and fills it out* "done" *hands the form back*
Receptionist: *takes the filled forms back* "okay a nurse will come soon"
Mal: *goes to sit*
Nurse: *comes out* "Mal Faery"
Mal:*gets up*
Nurse: "come with me" *goes to am empty room*
Mal: *follows the nurse*
Nurse:*hands Mal a dressing gown* "Put this on and I will be right back" *leaves*
Mal: *gets in the dressing gown*
Nurse: *walks back in* "Okay I will take vitals and Dr.Cherry will be coming in"
Mal: "okay"
Nurse: *takes Mal's vitals and writes them down* "the doctor will be with you soon" *leaves*
Dr. Cherry: *comes in* "okay Mal time for your physical and I am Dr. Cherry" *takes her stethoscope and listen to Mal's heart* "Okay breath in and out for me please" *places the stethoscope on Mal's lungs*
Mal: *breath in and out*
Dr. Cherry: *removes it* "Okay lay down and lift you shirt up"
Mal: *lays down and lifts up her shirt*
Dr. Cherry: *looks at Mal's stomach and places her stethoscope on it* "good now I will feel twice once lightly the other deeper" *feels Mal's Stomach lightly* "okay I will go deeper now" *feels Mal's stomach deeper*
*after the physical exam*
Dr. Cherry: "Okay I am done you can get dressed now Mal" *leaves*
Mal: *gets dressed and leaves*
Comment down below some one shots for me to do and I will get to them eventually and next update next Friday.