My name is Katalee Seraphic

Once upon a time,
There lived a beautiful girl named Snow White in a forest full of trees and flowers.
Wherein animals, from squirrels to turtles are present.
The river is joyful and the land is wealthy.

I throw the book away from my sight. I've been reading that book since I was a little kid, and I am sick of it.

Well maybe not sick,
Maybe I am jealous with the kind of world described in that book.

Why am I jealous?

Because it does not exist anymore.

The forest full of trees and flowers is not here anymore, all that is left is a bombed area that could no longer let trees and plants live.

All that is here is dread, tyranny and unequality.

My name is Katalee Seraphic and I am writing in the, who knows, maybe the last pages of paper people could find today.

"Good day, people of Tophet. The Annual Capitol Games is approaching!"

Katalee looks above, the huge screen that used to play bombing and terrorism all day is now making an stupid announcement.

"Soon enough, the area managers will be picking two enormous man and woman that will represent their areas."

Katalee was silent until she reaches for her bow that her father made for her.
She shoots the huge screen and it stopped working.
The guards saw her and took her.
Shooting her right in her head, blood ta--

"Katalee, we're going to eat."
Katalee's mother, Katleen, says.

No, that was just an imagination.
She could never do that.
She could never start a rebellion.
It won't work anyway.