teri nigahoo m

Finally the day had came ...today everyone was way too excited for the party while siddharth was constantly frustrated with emotional turmoil her eyes were captivating him from last two days ...he was not able to sleep properly all he knew about her was her name naaz...
Taking a deep breath he went to college in his range rover as kaushal n vikas along Rohan will join them directly in the party...
The girls were all ready and went to the party but were little late ...
Sid and his friends seated on alloted table ..
V - yrr apne baju vale table par koi hot si ladkyaa aajaye😁
K - yrr ...mere kalajee gurdee k baat kardi tune😚
S - tu koi baat normal nahi bolsakta h🙄
K - nhi😌
Looking dapper siddharth Shukla came a hourse voice ....and everyones attention turned towards veer ...Sid and veer were rivals in college as well as bussiness ...
Sid smirks ...aaj tu bhi dekhne laayak lagraha h making everyone laugh...
Vo to waqt batayegaa bro ..party k sabse khubsurat ladki aaj meri date banegi he announced arrogantly..
Phle usse aane to de Sid mocked ...
Sana fixes her dress before entering and held shefali's hand ...
Kya hua baby ...chill...m hu naa...shefali consoled Sana ...
Girls andar siddharth bhi h college ka heartthrob ..uski ek jhalak k lye ladkyaa Marti h ...or vo kisi ko dekhtaa b nhi ..
Kyu andhaa h kya Sana giggled ...but stop looking at annus face ...
Tu jaanti bhi h he's bad boy of town ...
Offo ab tu uski naam k maala japnaa band kar aur chal shefali pouted ...
Sana's dress

Here the party had begun and now most of the people were dancing and veer and Sid were looking for the hottest girl of evening ...lights were dark now...
K - yrr m yaha watchmen nahi banne aaya m jaaraha hu bhuk lagre h 😑
V - yrr Sid ...karle na kisi se b flirt saari hi hot h....
Sid - yeah yeah ....I wanna see ye macchar kya kartaa h ...
The song changed in background ...

Jab tak tera chehra
Utre na meri aankhon mein
Tab tak na meri subah hoti hai

Sid closes his eyes remembering naaz ...this was the same song he heard on fm when he saw her ...her eyes ...a small smile came on his lips ...
He was lost in his world ...
Whereas girls have already entered the party and Annu took them to table which was opposite to Sid ...the girls started talking n giggling ...

Ho jab tak tera chehra
Utre na meri aankhon mein
Tab tak na meri subah hoti hai
Jab tak teri khushboo
Bikhre na meri saanson mein
Tab tak dhadkan bhi khoi rehti hai

Listening to a sweet giggle Sid too smiles while his eyes were close but the next word took all his attention and his heart started beating vigrously against his chest ...naaz ...
He opens his eyes and looked at his side a girl was standing with her back facing him wearing a long black gown ...simplest but her dark brown hairs were driving him crazy...

Teri hansi har nigaahon mein
Mehfooz dil teri baahon mein
Tera naam jis lamhe mein loon
Behadd mile aaraam hai
Teri hi galiyon mein Aawara Shaam Hai

He desperately wanted to see her and hence started moving towards her in daze ...with each step his heart was racing heavily ...he was about to pat her shoulder when a girl approached him and dragged him to dance floor ... frustrated he jerked her hand and went towards her but she was nowhere ...
He was searching for her madly everywhere but she had left the party probably ...
Dissapointed he too left the party ...
He was driving like a crazy and the wheather was also irritating him as it was about to rain ...he stopped near a wine shop and was moving inside but again he heard the giggles and he turned at the direction it was coming from nearby ice cream shop ...he slowly move towards the direction with rain falling on him suddenly he saw a girl running in middle of the road in same black dress to save a puppy but cars were horning at her ...he followed her to save her and held her by her arms and in a jerk she turned and he came face to face with her and the very next moment his world froze ..

Subah meri aur raat bhi
Doobi hai teri nigaahon mein
Tera naam jis lamhe mein loon
Behadd mile aaram hai
Teri hi galiyon mein Aawara Shaam Hai

Again he heard someone screaming naaz and the girl looked at him innocently ...freed her hand soflty and ran ...leaving him ...lost...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hayeee m aagyi guys aaj 3 updates aaynge 1k fam k khushi m I love u all ab batao ksa laga frst meet❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️