Ouch

' What's so special about the cream cheese bagel huh' you smirked as you gazed into his eyes. You looked away in fear that you might get lost in them. But wait, you seem to recognise the man, not just because you saw him outside, you've seen him somewhere else.
' Well, the cheese is a perfect flavour in contrast to the bagel and it has the most immaculate taste 😌😌' he replied with a smile. You couldn't help but hide a giggle. You both burst into laughter as you reached for the cream cheese bagel that the server just put on the front desk. Suddenly you stop laughing and realise who your talking to. Is this. No way. Timothée Chalamet? You had only seen one of his movies so you weren't that much of a fan but you decided to not ask him in fear of embarrassing yourself. As you walked out the doors with a small paper bag in your hand, you turned around again to see the man who had greeted you so kindly. In the very back of your mind you knew that some day you would both cross paths again, hopefully.
-
A/N
yall i'm so so so so sorry for the short chapters, should i add some social media stuff in because i feel like it'd make it way more interesting? like i said before i'm a shit writer to pls just ignore that 😚👍