The past

Exactly twelve years ago when I was at school while on my way home it was completely empty the street I saw an almost unenviable position I saw two young men quarreling with terrible force and violence so that I used to hear my heartbeat and the curse that he is taking out a pistol now ,,, I tried to save this boy Poor guy crying over this boob, but I failed! Person: Angrily and shouting, "You saw me right now, you know I'm a killer, so I'm sorry, little girl, you're going to catch him now!" * He said it as he pointed the gun at the little girl and she had nothing to do except crying *
-
You: My mother used to say that there is nothing bad in this life if this is what I will die now and I will not see my mother and my father anymore I will not achieve my dreams I will not be able to take care of my flowers anymore ... I have never seen such a evil eye before he killed a young man Before my eyes when I saw him die easily * I could not bear more and began to lose consciousness, but I could hear the screams of a boy holding sticks and saying, "Move away from her, you dread, I swear, if I do something to her, I will kill you" !! He was carrying a damn pistol while I was trembling inside of me with fear. I only carry a damn stick, but I remember my grandfather's words saying that cowards use weapons ... approach me So much so that he whispered in my ear now and says, "Oh dreaded child, you don't even reach my shoulder length and want to stop me with this stick!" ~~ You: lying on the ground watching everything but completely disorganized ... The little boy hit this damn with a stick on his leg but the young man pointed his gun towards the boy and hit him with his hand to bleed severely and from this moment I do not remember anything !! ~~ They told me while I was in the hospital that I lost consciousness and he brought me a boy. He was about the same age as me and he was injured. I knew it was him .. Yes, he is the same boy who saved me there !! They also said that they arrested the young man, but I am sad because I did not thank the boy or even saw his face other than that he had blond hair and the wound he sustained.

-
-
432 words
Pweas follow my insta : elegantdowney