˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘴

‼️‼️MANGA SPOILER ALERT‼️‼️
This is also a story that I first wrote of a website called Quotev. So if you see it there that's probably why!!

"Everyone, this is [L/n] [Y/n]," the current head manager, Morita Isamu, introduced. The members of the Black Jackals were lined up. In front of them was their coach, captain, head manager, and their new manager. One thing that is established upon seeing [Y/n]. And that's her beauty. Skin that mimicked glass, cheeks as rosy as an apple, soft-looking lips, big doe eyes that had long, curled lashes; a S-tier beauty for sure. "She will be covering for me during my leave."

Morita, the head manager, was a former volleyball player turned manager. Recently, his wife got pregnant and the pregnancy was nearing its end. As a result, Morita decided to take a leave as he wanted to spend time with his family. Besides Morita, there were two three other managers— excluding [Y/n]. However, none of them wrote notes as detailed at [Y/n].

[Y/n] has been pretty well-known in the volleyball scene. Her father, a volleyball player in the in the Italian League, and her mother, the coach for the female U-19 Japanese team, had inserted their love to volleyball to their only daughter. Despite not being skilled in the sport itself, analyzing and noticing small obscure details is her specialty. She had honed her skills as a manager since she was little after all.

"It's nice to meet you all. Please take care of me," [Y/n] grinned and bowed to the team. "I'll do my best to support you all."

"Alright! Now introductions are over, let's get back to practice!" Coach Samson clapped his hands together, signalling the beginning of practice.

"[L/n]-san," Morita turned to [Y/n]. He handed a black notebook with the logo of MSBY Black Jackals in white to her. "This is the notebook you will be using. You can record everything from the weather to specific stats of each player— although I'm pretty sure you are already well versed." Morita's purses lips turned into a slight smile.

"No it's alright," [Y/n] replied. "Thank you Morita-san." [Y/n] accepted the notebook. "I will do my best!"

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)

Throughout the days, [Y/n] has gotten quite close to some of the members of the Black Jackals. Namely Bokuto and Atsumu— Sakusa ends up being reluctantly dragged along much to his chagrin. [Y/n] knows Bokuto, Atsumu, and Sakusa as she had heard of their names during high school. However, they never really interacted with each other as they were all in different high schools. The times they saw each other was only during nationals.

"Hey hey hey! [Y/n]-chan! How's my performance today?" Bokuto said, hands on his hips as he grinned to [Y/n]. [Y/n] smiled and flipped to the page where she had Bokuto's progress and stats written down.

"Kotaro-san has done well. Although your spikes were blocked slightly more than usual. It's ok to start using more feints," [Y/n] looked at her notebook. "But you have been progressing steadily. Oh." [Y/n] looked at Atsumu who was wiping his sweat away with his towel. "Atsumu-san, if you want to be more annoying, start using more float serves."

"Annoying? Are you implying I'm annoying?" Atsumu gave a fake frown. Feigning his broken heart. "How you hurt me— don't look at me like that." Atsumu deadpanned, looking at the incredulous expression that [Y/n] had on. "Oh isn't your debut appearance as our manager coming soon? We have a game soon after all."

"Yeah. I guess it's coming," [Y/n] said nonchalantly. She clicked her pen and brushed her hair behind her ears. "Kotaro-san, Atsumu-san, did you stretch yet?"

"Of course!" Bokuto's boisterous voice rang throughout the gym. However, everyone expects it at this point.

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)