Chapter 2 Bismarck's love confession, problems with envestigations

Y/N P.O.V.

After I recovered from my injury, Bismarck decided to stay at my side. I let her wish granted. After that, Ironblood decided to rejoin Azur Lane. Sakura Empire is left in Crimson Axis. I really hope that we can convince them to rejoin Azur Lane. When Bismarck turned into a small child, I must admit that she looks very cute.

Y/N:'What I am just thinking?!'

Anyways, our commander wanted to see me and so I went to her. I knocked on her door. I heard her voice and told me to enter her office. I did what she told. After I say the commander, I blushed furiously and looked away from her.

 After I say the commander, I blushed furiously and looked away from her

Alice:"Why are you looking away from me?"

Y/N:*still blushes* "Why are you wearing this dress?"

Alice:"There will a ball for all commanders and admirals from Azur Lane tonight."

Y/N:"Where will take place this ball?"

Alice:"In our base." *looks at Y/N and has a smug face* "If you want, you also can go that ball."

I couldn't stand this anymore.

Y/N:"Please, stop this. You know that I am very shy. If there isn't anything for me like a patrol or a mission, I will leave this offer."

Alice:"Ah, thanks. There is actually something for you. You will go with Bismarck to that place and investigate."

Y/N:"Nothing more?"

Alice:"No, there is nothing more." *says in a teasing voice* "Maybe, you can confess your feelings to Bismarck." *smiles mischievous*

I blushed even more and left her office. After I left her office, I heard her giggling. I sighed and wondered why she like to tease me. I concentrate on my mission and went to Bismarck. After some minutes of going through the base, I saw Tirpitz. I went to her.

Y/N:*speaks with a quite voice* "U-um, ex-cuse me Ms Tir-pitz. Can you tell me whe-re Bis-marck is?"

Tirpitz:"Can I ask why you need my sister?"

Y/N:"The com-man-der told me to in-ves-tigate a place. For that mis-sion, I was as-signed with Bismarck."

Tirpitz:"Understood. Follow me. I will bring you to her. And, you don't need to worry. I won't bite you."

I was a little bit relieved that Tirpitz is in fact very nice. I followed her. She brought me to her sister. 

Tirpitz:"Here is her room." *leaves*

After she left, I knocked on her door and she opened the door. I saw that she looked at me with a suprised look.

Bismarck:"Y/N, ho-w can I-i help you?"

Y/N:"The commander told me that we both were assigned to investigate a place."

Bismarck:"Ok. I will meet you in five minutes on the dock."