The sun is shining brightly, and a couple is walking on the street. The black-haired boy looks at the girl next to him and he sighs "I'm hanging out with some friends tomorrow Dabin" she looks up "I thought we made plans for tomorrow?" she asks biting her lip, she has been looking forward to finally hanging out with him again. He nods softly "Yes but I am sorry, I have to cancel, the boys really need me there tomorrow" Dabin crosses her arms and she starts walking a bit faster angry by the fact he is cancelling their plans for his friends. They are friends too, but Dabin can't lie about the fact that Subin always had a different feeling than just friends for her.

"Dabin!" Subin looks at the girl that is walking away, he sighs deeply and starts running towards her. The girl turns around to look at him "What Subin? Do you want to cancel more plans?" she hisses at him, her eyes are pricking with tears and she bites her lip. "You don't have to be such a baby about it Dabin, it's just tomorrow" Subin mumbles the words and he looks at her, he can't see her hurt but he can't help but think that she is overreacting a little bit. "Just tomorrow? I think I have heard that for over a few months now" Dabin waves it away and she walks away leaving Subin behind.
The boy looks confused after his friend, he bites his lips softly and he shakes his head. She can't be right; he can't possibly have said that more than he knows off. He can't do anything about the fact that she doesn't have many friends. Or chasing after her dream.

The black-haired girl dries off her tears with her sleeve and she looks around while crossing the street. She is happy that Subin didn't bother to follow her, but it also bothered her that he didn't. She is his friend, right? If she was his friend, then he should have come after her and made sure that she was alright. A groan of frustration leaves her lips. Subin was so secretive about his so called 'friends' he just called them the boys and they hung out together more than she and he ever did. Dabin isn't the type to be jealous but since a while she looked so forward to their hang outs and whatever they were going to do but she saw everything change.
It started to change a few months ago, it was weird seeing Subin change. He suddenly started wearing earrings and he came to school with styled hair, and he didn't even bother to walk Dabin home anymore even though they promised to walk each other home after school, no matter what had happened. Dabin knew he broke the promise, she saw him leave after school right away, he was getting in a black car and he never even looked at her once. Subin changed but she couldn't put her fingers on it. It's as if she couldn't remember what their promise was which they made when they were little.

A deep sigh rolls over Dabin her lips as she looks at her reflection in the mirror. "Would he pay attention to me if I started wearing more make up?" she shakes her head and removes the hair tie from her hair. Her long dark falls over her shoulders and she looks at herself again. She bites her lips softly as her eyes scan her face, it didn't sit right with her that Subin just dropped her like that. Didn't he like the way she dressed? Even though they saw each other in class so the uniforms were the clothing he would see. Didn't he like the fact she didn't have any friends besides him? Dabin her mouth drops, that can't be, did he drop her because she wasn't popular? It is not as if she has seen him with other people, yes he head friends and ever since he started doing his hair he got more attention from the girls in their class. With a groan Dabin lays down her head on her desk "I am a nobody, of course he doesn't want to hang out with me anymore."

Disappointment fills Dabin her body as she sits down on her couch, her hair is hanging loosely in front of her face but she doesn't really care about it. She shakes her head, her cheeks are wet from tears and she can't help them. "Subin why didn't you tell me?" she whispers to herself. A sigh leaves her lips as she grabs her phone. Her eyes are looking for Subin his contact and a sigh leaves her lips once again. She shakes her head "I shouldn't bother him, right?" Dabin puts her phone away and she stares at her hands. Many different thoughts are going through her head, she can't keep up with her own thoughts. Her thoughts are varying to Subin and school. "It's weird seeing him change into what he is now in such a short amount of time" she sighs and gets up off the couch drying her tears. "Some food should do me good" she sighs and walks to the kitchen.
The house is silent, Dabin her parents are at work and aren't coming home until late. It went like this every day, Dabin usually only saw her parents in the weekends but even then they have been coming home late more often. Dabin went to bed before her parents came home so she doesn't see them unless she wakes up early in the morning. It's not that Dabin didn't mind but she does want to see her parents once in a while. They considered getting a nanny for her but Dabin declined, stating she is too old for a nanny and can handle everything perfectly fine.

Dabin opens the refrigerator and a sigh leaves her mouth as she grabs a bottle of water "What has Subin possibly done that he is like this?" she looks around for any clues but she knows it won't help her. She just wants to know what is happening to her friend, if she can still consider him as one, that is.