New School

Zarenn's P.O.V
I woke up with the sound of my mum knocking on the door, she said that i should get ready for my first day of school, it took me a while to realize that IT IS my FIRST day of SCHOOL! I tranferred to another school since my dad had a work at this place, i once live in the Philippines but as soon as my dad got the job offer we moved here to England but still i'm half british coz of my father's side, i took a quick shower and dressed into a Floral Dress with VANS floral shoes, i look like a garden is said to myself then went off to school. This school is HUGE! The school that i went in was named as Top Achievers Private School(TAPS) the students are super stylistic you can see that students here have proper manners, when i went to my homeroom, when i got there the bell rung signalling everybody to go to their proper rooms, i saw our teacher enter our room, she is soo beautiful, she can pass as a model not a teacher, when the teacher looked around the room her gaze fixed on me, she called me infront and asked me to introduce myself to the whole class i saw i was the only tranferree here, so i just simply said "hi! I'm Zarenn Perealova, 18 years old w/ smile" then i sat down on my seat, the day went smoothly but there is only one problem i haven't made any friends yet, when the last period is done i took a taxi to get to our house and i was greeted by my mum and dad i kissed them on the cheek and went straight to my room, and opened my facebook and then i just went to sleep without taking dinner.