.𝟎𝟏.

𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Shimizu Kiyoko, 26 years old, an elite member of one of the most powerful mafias, was sitting in the back of her black Bugatti La Voiture Noire. She was staring outside the window, looking at all the tall buildings that were reflecting all kinds of light. The raven-haired woman was heading to a night club to meet up with someone.

"Soo...why are you meeting up with Sawamura?" a grey-haired male asked as he gripped the steering wheel while taking a turn. Kiyoko stayed silent. "Heyyy, I'm talking to you. Shimizu-san!" Kiyoko suddenly stopped looking at all the buildings to look over at the male driving.

"Just focus on getting me to the night club Sugawara. It really is none of your business." Kiyoko said, kind of annoyed."You really have grown an attitude since highschool, Kiyoko!"  the grey haired male said though light chuckles. "Focus on driving, Suga."  Kiyoko said though gritted teeth, making her voice sound a lot more annoyed then before.  "Ahah, yes ma'am"  Sugawara said, still letting out sweet little giggles while focusing on getting the lady in the back of the car to her destination.

"Hm, I wonder how Daichi's doing ever since me and his wife had that fight."  Sugawara whispered to himself. "You know I can hear you, right?"  the lady in the back of the car spoke surprisigly. "Ahh, really?"   "Yes. Yes I can. Very clearly."  "hm, okay-" Sugawara said, kind of surprised that Kiyoko still has exceptional hearing. "I heard from Daichi recently, he's doing just fine."  Kiyoko said, answering Sugawara's question.

"Well, you are heading to that club to see him, right?" the male questioned. "Mhm, right."  the lady answered. "Well, if you can..would you mind telling me what happens or what he says?" the grey-haired male questioned again. "ehh, I'll see what I can do." the lady said bluntly. "O-Okay. Thanks, I guess" the male said stuttering. "Yeah. Thank you to you too" the lady smirked as she got out of the car "Make sure to take my car back to the base, all right?" Sugawara slightly nodded his head in Kiyoko's direction, saying his goodbyes as Kiyoko strutted away from Sugawara and headed to the club.

yuh first chapter is very short srry