3)

(Third person pov)

Yumi and Naru took Jyudo to Yumi's home . As they reached at Yumi's home "Gosh your room is so neat and clean don't u get allergic or something " Naru said . " Shut up u idiot-head my room is always like this and i never clean my room" Yumi said . " Oh yeah i will grab some food for u wait for me" Yumi told to Jyudo . " Okay!!" Jyudo answered . " Hey what about me i am also starving " Naru said. " Go to the Refrigerator there u will find a water ,drink that" Yumi told. " So meannn " Naru whined . " Here take it" Yumi handed sandwich and milk to Jyudo . " Thank u " Jyudo thanked her and ate her meal. "So why do u come up like , like were there was something to do in our world " Naru said chewing his sandwich. " No!! I ran from my fiancé " Jyudo said . " Wai-whatt!!! Fiancé " Naru said . "Aren't u too young for having fiancé,Jyudo " Yumi shockingly asked . " In my world i am crown princess " Jyudo sipped her milk. "Huh seriously crown princess and why would u run away from you'r own fiancé " Naru asked . "Well thAts long story ,you know " Jyudo cracked her finger bone.
Then she walked around the window ." I wonder are they fine or not" Jyudo murmured.

(???pov)

"Boss we have something to tell u " man said . "What did u find her" he said . " During the disappearances of Princess Jyudo , these two of them helped her " man said . "Show me those people infront of me " he said . "Ughhh stop struggling you two"man groaned. "Tchh " "Oi don't tch to our Crown prince " man whipped Sherri and Ami . They winced in pain .

"Oii!!! You two tell me sincerely
Where is Jyudo or else i will kill u both "

(Jyodo pov)

I don't know but i have a bad feeling suddenly. " Why is your name type of boys name" Naru asked . " Well u know my father wanted a son and to be a brave warrior of the castle but i was born as a girl " I said . " But my father still didn't gave up and gave me that name ". "My father wanted me to become warrior and used to trained me" ."But shortly after my father died " . " Sorry to hear that " Yumi said . "Then my mother still encouraged me to become warrior but there was my maternal aunt who always wanted me to be spoiled like her " . " She is the one cuz of my father's death and ofc she poisoned my mom" "Hahh!!! Whyy did she do that " Naru and Yumi shouted .

"To conquer the throne"

To be continued......