Chapter 02

Jungkook was watching a movie in the living room when Jimin came downstairs. He stared at Jimin as he was in the kitchen. His eyes were slowly started to fall on his butt.

Jungkook bit his lower lip and looked away quickly. "What are you watching?" He heard Jimin asked. Jungkook turned and saw Jimin standing in front of him, "oh, I'm just watching Iron Man." Jungkook giggled.

Jimin nodded and sat down on the other side of the couch. Jungkook then got a text from his boyfriend Yoongi. Jungkook was giggling to himself and Jimin noticed.

"Who are you texting?" Jimin asked, narrowing his eyes. Jungkook looked up at him and smiled, "why are you asking, hyung?"

Jimin shrugged, "just wondering. I mean, I am technically your babysitter." Jungkook laughed, "I don't need a babysitter, hyung. Besides, I'm going to my boy—uh- girlfriends house." Jungkook stuttered and smiled nervously.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "were you about to say boyfriend?" Jungkook scoffed, "no, now I need to go shes waiting for me."

Before Jimin could stop him from leaving, Jungkook had already ran out the door. "Aish that kid is going to drive me crazy." Jimin rolled his eyes before leaving off to his room.

Jungkook was already at his boyfriends house. He was cuddling with him on the couch. "So you have a brother?" Yoongi, Jungkook's boyfriend said. Jungkook nodded, "Yes, and his name is Jimin."

Yoongi moves aside from Jungkook and sighed, "I'm tired." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "you are always tired, Yoongi."

"Can you stay the night?" Yoongi asked, his mouth forming into a smirk. Jungkook's eyes widened, "Yoooongi, you know I can't."

Yoongi shrugged, "okay whatever." He laid down and turned his back towards Jungkook. "Ugh, okay I'll stay."

It was the next day and Jungkook's father had told Jimin to take Jungkook to school. Jimin was frustrated because Jungkook hadn't come home. "Where is he?!!" Jimin shouted out and then he heard the front door open and shut.

Jungkook was there and he walked in seeing a very angry Jimin. "What the hell! I've been calling you all night yesterday." Jungkook shrugged, "sorry? I told you I was at my girlfriends house."

Jimin stared at him blankly, "oh yeah? And did your girlfriend give you those hickeys?" Jungkook's eyes widened and he immediately went to the bathroom.

"Oh shit! I can't go to school like this!" Jungkook cursed. Jimin smirked and the said, "oh well! Now get your butt in the car."

"Hyung!!! Please help me out!" Jungkook begged but Jimin shook his head, "that's your fault, now get in the car! You're already late."

Jungkook frowned and walked out going to the car, "so mean...." Jungkook mumbles.

Later that day, Jungkook was in his room doing some homework when he heard talking and laughter coming from Jimin's room.

He went out of his room going towards his room and he put his ear on his door.

"Taehyung!!" Jimin laughed and Jungkook smiled thinking it was the cutest laugh ever. "What? Just saying, also you said you have a brother?" The guy Taehyung asked. "Yes and he's seventeen. I'm pretty sure he was staring at my butt."

Jungkook's eyes widened and his face started to heat up, "HAHAHASKS really?? Maybe he's into you?" Jimin scoffed and laughed, "Tae he's my brother and he has a girlfriend and I'm straight. I wouldn't date a guy."

Jungkook felt hurt for some reason but then he fell when the door opened suddenly, "what are you doing?" Jimin said staring down at him.

Jungkook cursed in his head and stood up, "Uh I just wanted to ask what you want for dinner?" Jimin crossed his arms, "that's all?" Jungkook nodded hesitantly, "uhm well I'm not hungry so just order a pizza."

Jungkook nodded again and left almost tripping over his own foot. Jimin tilted his head and stared at him walking away.

A/N:

I'm still trying to figure out what to write and do

I'm still trying to figure out what to write and do. And help or suggestions?