Summer time lust

Summer time lust.

It was the middle of summer, one of my seasonal trips to the cottage. I had just turned 18 that year; it was a summer I’ll never forget. I arrived at the cottage on a Thursday; it had been a long weekend so I came up with friends. There was Billy, Andrew, Jacob and three females, Ally, Sarah and Jessica. Of course like any good outing to the great outdoors, we came with a copious amount of alcoholic beverages. I was frolicking always on what we called the party dock. It was a huge dock probably 24 by 13 feet. It was a sectional dock that means we could take it apart and store it for the winter season. I was in my glory; I mean beer friends sunshine and amazing temperatures.

I had always known I was into guys and at that time I was still in self discovery I had my share of female encounters and I was always left unfulfilled and awkward. I always had the broad shoulders, thick legs and a belly. My body had cooper laced hair that glistened when the sun beat down on it; also I had a goatee that was ginger with hints of blonde streaks throughout it. It all matched my ginger hair. I was what some would call the jock/linebacker; I must have weighed around 230 then. Now being young, and thinking gay guys where thin, fashionable and fem, I was lost. These feelings of wanting another man, another guy to share with me my desire was as likely as winning the lottery (or so I thought). These desires I had, was as big a secret as who shot roger rabbit.

 Andrew had taken off his shirt; it unveiled a chiselled athletic body. A body that was thick but had settle touch’s of definition, a chest with perfect tight man nipples, and outlined with the perfect amount of chest hair that lead down into a very smooth treasure trail right to the DAMN!!! His swim trunks had almost ruined the fantasy, yet his body eclipsed the sun and rays of light surrounded his outline and my cock then it seemed for the first time seemed to be alive it vibrated with each pulse of my heart bigger harder it was screaming. I had to reposition myself on the lounge chair as I would have been noticeably excited.

 My heart still feeling burst of adrenaline, just when I thought I had it under control Andrew came over to my chair and asked me to apply Lotion to his back, he could not reach and I noticed a scar that stretched from his right should down about three inch’s ... I think if it hadn’t been for that scar I might have had a wet dream in the waking hours. He told me he had surgery for a previous sports related injury. Just after I applied the rest of the lotion laughter erupted from the cottage as the rest of the guests flew out towards the dock all laced in swim wear ready to combat the rising sun and temperatures. I laced my body with some more of the sun lotion, I was having the same problem reaching spots in my back, Andrew without warning started to rub my back with the excess lotion I had lathered on my back hoping to apply myself. I felt awkward worried, what would the girls and guys think, they didn’t even seem to notice, Alley was the only girl on the dock and she was lying on her belly trying to catch a tan, which looked more like a burn. The rest of the crew was in the lake, swimming. After I felt Andrew’s masculine hands leave my back, I heard him say “you’re all creamed up” and with a splash he was in the lake. I soon followed.

 It must have been hours, we had been in the lake, from after lunch to maybe 7pm? What was the time, I hadn’t had a watch on, I haven’t really been into watches since cell phones became the new fashion trend and my cell was safe inside the cottage away from the dangerous of beer induced accidents. I had almost forgot about the earlier Andrew incident, but it was unavoidable as he excited the lake, and the sun top light reaching from the tips of the surrounding tree’s and blasted each bead of water that flew free from his hair as he waved his head back and forth, each bead that transformed from water into golden rays of flash’s caused me for a moment to forget I was on earth and almost in a fantasy induced coma. I gulped in a large amount of water and almost choked, both Jacob and Jessica who were left in the lake with me asked if was ok, for a moment I wanted to say no, but quickly I came to my sense and made an excuse about swallowing a bug. We all left the lake to start supper.