Sixteen || *insert a title*

*one week later*

Eve //

"I don't know Matt, I don't really like partys" I told him.

"C'mon! It's New Years Eve!" He begged.

I looked at him, and sighed. "Fine" "Yes!"

I giggled and pecked his lips. I went threw my closet and looked for a dress. Then I found one, it was flowy on the bottom, and tight on the top. It made my boobs pop out.

I grabbed it and walked in the bathroom.

_

Matt ||

I shrugged and looked at Eve. Wow, I can't believe She picked me. Even Cameron likes her, why did she pick me? I'm not that attractive.

I'm a potatoe and she's a bagel.

"Well, what do you think about this dress?" She asked.

I walked up to here and grabbed her thigh. "You look so damn hot" I whispered in her ear, giving her chills. I picked up her thigh and placed it around my waist. Then I did it with her other leg.

"Let me give you the best time of you life" I whispered sending her chilling.

She went over to my ear and licked where my ear priercing were.

Then she began to kiss my neck.

"Not today" she whispered and got off of me.

Fucking tease.

"When will we?" I pouted. "I don't know, maybe on my birthday" She shrugged.

Her birthday is on January 17. It's not to far.

"At least do something to me" I sighed.

She thought about it then said, "______"

-

Should I add a dirty scene? Ik my description warns you about it, but I want to make sure.

Should I? Comment babez