In the Hospital Bed

As Rey lays there in his bed, the Undertaker plans to sneak there and kill the hopeless Rey. Well, sneak in a weapon through the enterence with a metal detector right there. So, Rey lays there when a visiter comes. It was... his daughter!?! He jumped then said " Daughter you frightened me!?!" She was very sorry. Wondering exactly what was wrong with her dad, she roamed the hall looking for her father's doctor. But then only inch's away was the doctor with the one and only... Undertaker!!! Frightened he was here to finish her father off she ran to the room where her father was laying. She swong open the door and yelled " Dad Undertaker is here we have to leave!!" Rey said that he's going to stay to see why Undertaker wants to kill him. Is because I won. No that can't be it. Come on Rey think. Rey tries to think. The ferocious Undertaker swings open the door! "Rey Mysterio your going to die, now!!" he said. Not knowing what to do Rey's daughter snuck to the door, when she was just seconds away of getting help so her dad doesn't die , but then Undertaker took her and taped her to the chair next to the bed. Then, luckely a nurse came in! She yelled for security. Like as soon as she said it they got there! "Thanks lady, um what's your name? Anyway thanks for saving us," Rey's daughter said to the nice nurse who just saved her dad's life. "Oh, your welcome dear. My name is Hannah," the nurse said to her so nicely. They take Umdertaker in for quesrioning ! Some investagaters come in to see how Undertaker got a knife in the hospital when there was such amazing security!?!

Sorry for the typos. But anyways if you
are getting interested into this keep on reading!?