Kiss under the Mistletoe

"Hmmm? Chen...? What are you doing?" Xiumin asked groggily, noticing Chen sneaking out of their room with a plastic bag.

"It's a surprise, hyung. You'll see in the morning. Go to sleep~" Chen said, closing the door behind him.

Chen breathed out a sigh and held his chest. Damn you hyung... You're too damn cute when you're tired. He shook off the thought and refocused on what he originally wanted to do. Discreetly, he ripped pieces of tape and stuck mistletoes around the dorm; one in front of every pair of members' room, the kitchen door, the front door, the back door, the washroom door, the living room, everywhere and anywhere he could think of. Of course, he didn't put one in front of his own room with Xiumin. He didn't have the guts. Honestly, he was amazed that he hasn't gone insane yet. Everything the elder did sent his heart beating erratically, Xiumin's smiles, hand holding and hugs. Especially hugs. They were all making him crazy for more. Chen went back to their room, grinning at the chaos he might cause tomorrow morning. He laid on his bed and was about to fall asleep when he heard the bathroom door open ans creaking on his bed, and a pair of arms slithered around his waist from behind. 

"H-Hyung?" Chen called cautiously, stiffening at the feeling of Xiumin's arms around his waist.

But, he received no reply. Only felt the elder's face bury in his back, his hair tickling the back of his neck. This wasn't the first time it happened. If Xiumin was extremely tired, he would wake up to go to the washroom but, to tired to figure out which bed was his and end up in Chen's bed. And stayed asleep there. 

"Good morning, Chen!" Xiumin smiled happily. Chen thought he was happy because it's Christmas but, in reality, he was happy because he slept in Chen's bed (with Chen).

"Ah... Morning hyung..." Chen yawned.

"Did you not sleep well?" Xiumin asked, pouting a little and felt bad that he might've caused Chen to not sleep.

"No, I slept perfectly fine!" Chen lied. Who am I kidding?! I couldn't sleep at all with your cute sleeping face!

"Ok, let's go eat!" Xiumin said, taking his hand and sent a shock to Chen's heart.

"O-Ok..." Chen nodded. "Hyung, you sit first." He said and went back to the kitchen.

"Hyung, I'll do it. You go sit." A sleepy voice said, it belonged to Kai.

"Kim Jongin, I'll do it. I made it after all." The other voice, just as sleepy, nagged. It was D.O's.

"Ah! You two! Stop right there!" Chen ordered.

"What?" The two asked.

"You guys have to kiss!" Chen explained.

"What?!" KaiSoo exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Look up." Chen grinned, pointing at the mistletoe hanging above them. "Mi-stle-toe~ Now kiss!"

Chen purposely did this to them. He read everyone's diaries and knows who had a crush on who. Kai had a crush on D.O, D.O has a crush on Kai, Baekhyun had one on Chanyeol, Chanyeol had one on Baekhyun, Tao has it on Kris, Kris has it on Tao, Lay & Suho already sort of made it official (they don't do it in front of the members though), Sehun has a thing for Luhan and Luhan has a thing for Sehun (to the members, the HunHan is obvious except to HunHan themselves). But, he didn't read Xiumin's.

"No way! Hyung!!!" Kai whined, blushing bright red. While D.O stayed silent.

"Oh, and it's not on the cheek. It's. On. The. Lips~" Chen said, pointing at his lips.

"Hyung!" Kai whined, trying to swerve around Chen but, Chen blocked his way.

"Just do it, Kai. He won't shut up about it or, let us leave if we don't." D.O stated, blushing a darker shade of red as he finished his sentence.