Remembering the Heat

**********
Tristan's POV
*After Sean gave Tristan a handjob*

Tristan got so hard and horny not knowing his drink had a little of Viagra. It was when his team won the basketball game and decided to celebrate and get drunk. I couldn't help myself but to bother about Tristan's situation so I gave him a handjob and he really cummed a lot on my face. That was --- weird. I have known Tristan for months and I just realized how massive he was during that moment. Shit! That thing was just so fair, and white, and massive! His thing just matched his body and I got so hard after seeing him like that. As he became calmer, I bathed him and dried him up with a cloth. He's still drunk and clueless about what's going on. He kept on teasing me as tried my best to make him wear his clothes but he ended up only wearing a boxer brief. As I made him lie down, he relaxed and drifted to sleep. That was the moment I decided to take a quick bath then sleep beside him. I can't stop thinking about him as I sleep. Geeezz that handjob scene was just, phenomenal! I never fantasized about Tristan like this. I mean he's handsome, pervy, sexy, and massive and I can't control myself but to feel so horny all night. I managed not to jerk it off and forced myself to sleep.

** The next day **

After those weird erotic fantasies I had about Tristan, I opened my eyes and had myself a close look at Tristan's hot view. He's still sleeping while embracing me tight. I'm currently facing his chest and I looked up to him as I moved back a little. Fuck! He looked so manly with this view. I held his face and feel his cheeks for a moment. It's so soft and fairly white. He suddenly exhaled deeply as he moved a little bit. He then slowly opened his eyes and let out a soft grunt. He stared at me and he smiled.

"Good morning, sweetie.", he chuckled as he caressed my back.

Ugh! My heart! Just a morning greeting from him makes me feel so much giddy about him. No wonder I have a crush on him. I will like him even more if he keeps on doing this to me.

"Feeling better?", I asked as I smiled back.

"Of course, I will feel better since you're sleeping with me.", he teased as he moved closer and rubbed his nose against mine.

Ugh! He's s cute! I chuckled in delight as I felt his breath against my lips.

"I slept beside you, Tristan. I didn't sleep with you.", I replied.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked down. He peeked under the blanket and he giggled.

"Oh! I thought we cuddled all night. Why am I naked by the way?", he asked as he looked confused.

***********
Tristan's POV

My body ached a little as I woke up. But seeing Sean smiling at me, I felt better. He always looked so cute and adorable every time I sleep with him. I really liked him the moment I saw him in the library. I enjoyed teasing him since it's my way to get closer with the person I like. I don't know why I felt this but I just enjoyed every moment I have with Sean. I sometimes feel jealous when Lucas and Sean became giddy and sweet towards each other. I want to experience the same kisses and hugs with Sean. That's why if I had the chance to be alone with him, I never waste any second to impress him. I hard a hard time controlling myself in front of him so I ended up having a boner. Currently, I feel relaxed. I can't remember what happened last night. I only know that my team won the game and we celebrated in the bar. We had a few drinks and played a short game but after that, I got clueless. Why am I half naked anyway? I first thought Sean and I made out but he's fully clothed. Was I that drunk last night that I forgot to wear more clothes?

"So you can't remember anything?", Sean asked as he leaned his head on my biceps.

"Nope. I'm curious about what happened after we celebrated in the bar. Was I that drunk?", I asked.