Introduction/Backstory/Layout.

Introduction: Hey guys, this is just an introduction to the book, you can skip this if you'd like but I'd think some of you would like to get to know the writer a bit and understand the background of the book whether it is clear before or after reading it.

The little backstory: I began Lies and Secrets in about 2017-18 as an escape from reality, it was nice to go somewhere where no one was looking for you. Even to the fact that up until 2019 none of my friends nor family knew Lies & Secrets existed. The book is very personal to me because I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into the work of it. It contains some, not many, but some of my personal experiences yet I tried not to attach myself to it too much because I never would've been able to wrap it up.

The layout: There are four chapters and each chapter contains 2 sections apart from Chapter 4 because that's where everything is put to rest. When a new chapter begins it'll say chapter and which chapter it is. Also, the number that comes first is the chapter and the number that comes second is the part so it'll look something like this (number)-(number).

I am definitely happy that you guys get to read what I've been working on for so long behind the scenes, but I am sad that my work has come to an end, for now. I want to keep this short so I hope you enjoy reading the new and improved Lies & Secrets! - Miriam x