The dream came true-The fashionista

Maaa...where is my laptop,Mahi shouted.It is there betu!Take it.Go safely and don't forget to give me a bell when you reach your university.And the another day started with hot and sour love of maa beti.She started her activa,put the earphones in and song started-kya kru mai hoon hi nahi is duniya ki.Such a free bird she was with wings to fly up the sky.She was a perfect example of beauty with brain-used to strongly believe in no love model but only career and living the life to the fullest.But no one can predict where destiny would take you.She was flying with her wings freedom given by her maa.She was touching the sky-a topper in college ; be it academics,modelling,or sports,she was always the no.1.She wanted to be the best fashion designer in the world level market.Manish malhotra was her inspirational icon.

And the big day came, she was selected to attend two days "fashionista"event at mumbai.Yes!you read it right.The international event in fashion industry and that too in city of dreams.
She was damm excited for the event,dancing around every corner in home,in her class with excitement.
She was such a perfect blend of modernity with ancient values-before celebrating this happy news in parties,she went in gurudwara to thank god.Mahi from the very first day living and enjoying  on some principles.One of her very simple principle was-Enjoy but dont forget to dream big.And then, she concluded another principle in her diary named-Mahi and the funda of life is
Dream big and achieve bigger.

Finally after wating ocean like miles, 22.12.2015 came.Mahi woke up from her bed,refreshing in the sun rise energy and superb excited for her flight which would take the free bird to the city of her dreams.She got ready,had the shake and toast,hugged her maa and as usually ear pods in,ignoring the dramas around started her journey to sapno ka shehar.
She again jumped with over excitement when she saw her name on a board written Mahi in such crowded but seemingly loving i.e.apna sa lagne vala hara bhara shehar.
Hie!This is saurabh,working as secretery of interns manager in fshionista event.I am appointed to take you to your stay.Mahi got super happy and went with her.She was amazed watching big buildings,busy but productive people.She was seemed to enjoying her way.Her favourite song was playing in the car which she was enjoying-tum hi bandhu.
But after some time,way to her stay became very dense and lonely,filled with trees.After passing minimum three kms.,a single person was seen.
What went ahead was so surprising and shocking!