The stay-The sea point view

Mahi asked Saurabh-"isn't this way seems to be weird?"Saurabh replied in very spicy manner that this is normal ,weirdness is yet to come Madam,now be normal to these kind of astonishments and much more.
The way started becoming peaceful and beautiful.Passing around the sea,listening to soft music,Mahi was dreaming how wonderful and amazing it would be if her stay will be beside the sea side.
And she was just thinking about this,car stopped in front of huge gite.She soon stepped out of the car and saw her stay board-"The red wine".She was extremely happy that on one side was her red wine and on other the beautiful peaceful sea.
She was thanking god and was smiling in her own,thinking how lucky and favourite child she was of waheguru ji!
She was welcomed there with other co-interns and was guided to her private bed room.She after unpacking her luggage,was going to take a nap and the rats in her stomach called her upon for maggi which she wanted to enjoy by sitting on her window and appreciating sea's solitude and sakoon there.
She went downstairs,took her maggi from kitchen workers and ahead to her room.
No Gauri,this is not the way a girl should wear jeans and top.Jeans must be cuffed from bottom for casual and trendy look with top tied a casual but stylish knot.Are you crazy Raman,this is now very common.The class look comes only with straight without cuffed jeans and a simple elegant sobar top accesorized with a light scarf.
Mahi heard this arguments and headed to common hall there where Gauri and Raman was fighting like arrogants.Mahi went there and half cuffed the jeans with front tuck in top and styled the light black scarf there which enhanced the styling doll's look.
She then diverted Gauri and Raman from their fighting to doll and went ahead to her room.They both were amazed to see that stylish but classy combo look.Gauri being egoistic got irritated but Raman totally fell in Mahi's style and positive attitude.Gauri was somewhere jealused because of her and got a bit insecure after seeing her boyfriend's mind filled with thoughts of that intern Mahi.
Mahi got her outfit ready for welcome and orientation programme to be held on that night after enjoying her date with maggi with sea breezes sounds.
It is extremely correct saying that nap refreshes our mind,our body and full of us.
After taking baby like nap,Mahi was then eager to get ready in her hot and eye catching outfit.She did the pre ready stuff just like took shower etc.She started the music system in her room and got her hair done,danced and enjoyed like a baby.After getting all the stuff done,she wore her pumps and finally finished her dressing.
While,in another area in red wine,Gauri was asking Raman how she was looking for the party in her new red frock and heels.Raman complented her by praising her dressing and fasion sense but deep inside was thriving to catch a glimpse of Mahi.
All interns got together at pool side of red wine where event was about to start in another twenty minutes.Raman suddenly got awstruck when a beautiful lady walked in the area.Yes,a lady wearing black straight fish gown in her early twenties,with big hoops in her perfect shaped ears and her simple highponytail.Raman exclaimed,Wow what a beauty!
All got settled as organizers had reached and started the-"Fasionista's first programme.
Interns were introduced and were assigned different projects and tasks.
Fortunately,Mahi and Raman was a team and got very fascinating task.