Chapter 2: Heart Monitor

Hannah was the first thing Larry saw when he opened his eyes in the hospital.

"Oh my god, baby," she said, tears in her eyes. "I thought you weren't going to wake up. I

was so scared."

He didn't say a word, just pulled her close.

His lips crashed into hers, and Hannah let out an involuntary moan. It had been so long.

They opened their mouths to deepen the kiss, to slip their tongues against each others' and

feel the warmth it spread through their entire bodies. This was the way kissing was

supposed to feel. This was the way bodies were supposed to move and hands were

supposed to touch.

Larry pulled Hannah on top of him, and she didn't have time to question if he had

recovered enough from the accident. She wanted him too badly.

He slipped his hands up the back of Hannah's skirt and she straddled his lap, feeling him hard underneath her. Larry palmed her breasts and slid his hands to her jaw, tilting her neck and toward her mouth again, pink and panting with desire for him.

Hannah pulled up on his shirt and ran her hands down his perfect chest-- lower, lower....

They shed their clothes as fast as they could, ravenous for each others' bodies. 

He slipped inside her as she cried out and clung to him. He moved slowly and deliberately, wanting to feel every inch of her.

"I love you," she breathed into his skin. His teeth against her ear, his hands all over.

"I love you more," Larry replied, looking directly at Hannah. Even in the dark, she could see the stunning green of his blazing eyes, intense and filled with lust.