-5-

I woke up, but in the bed. Weird. I get up and so my room cleaned up, there no more holes in the walls, the lamps are perfect and new, I hope that is not the maid who did it. I walked to bathroom and of course take a shower. I dressed in a comfy outfit and head to the kitchen. I see the person that I didn't want to talk with but a see the person that I really want to hug.

-Lucky! Omg!
I saw my cat, running to me while meowing. I hug him and kiss him.

-I miss you so much!
I walk to the fridge and grab bottle of apple juice. I looked in the corner of my eye, Mattia playing with lucky. I sighed.

- thank you.
I said to mattia. He quickly turned to me. He had a sad and apologetic face expression.

- Listen Alicia, im sorry for what I said, I realized that you just wanted to be nice and I was just being a dick.

- Yeah you were and are a dick, that's for sure. But I'm stuck here so it's ok I guess.

-And why we're you wearing my t-shirt?
He said smirking.

- Please don't be mad but the luxury clothes aren't my style, and I don't feel comfortable in it, I don't know it doesn't feels rigth.
He started blankly at me.

-  I guess we are going shopping today.
He shrugged and pick his cup of coffee and bring it to his lips.

-Oh ok.
I said simply.

- Lemme call the boys.
He stand up.

- The boys?
I asked curious about who the "boys" is.

- Yeah the person that live here too.
He said nonchalantly.

Omg did they hear me crying and screaming and destroying my room. No I don't think so, I hope.
After a couple minutes I heard people coming from downstairs.

-Hey!... are you the girl who destroyed your room.

Damn it.

- Yeah...
I scratched the back of my head, looking to the side.

- You had your reasons mattia was being a bitch last night! Im Kairi by the way!
He said laughing, mattia give him a cold stare, clearly pissed about what he said, which was true.

- I'm Alejandro!
The second guy said.

- Alicia!

- Wait you have a cat?!
Kairi pointed at him, ran to him.

- Yeah his name is lucky!
There were so nice! We went to the mall, and buy me some brand new clothes. We were laughing all the time. I think it was the best day I ever had in my life.

5 hours later...

We went back to the house but Kairi and Alejandro had to do something, they had to visit some old friends at a strip club. Thanks god they bring me back home. We enter the house and see a female figure in the living room.

- Hi Mattia—Who is she?!
The woman approached us slowly.

- She is-
Mattia started.

- Hi I'm Alicia nice to meet you!
I smiled at her and extended my arm for her to shake my hand, but she looked at me up and down and eventually didn't shake my hand. You know what I dont even know why I tried to be nice to people because they always don't give a shit.

- Alicia go to your room.
here we go again. Mattia said slowly but still making it harsh.

- And now your talking to me like shit again!?
I exclaimed, clearly having enough of this.

- Alicia i dont have time with you rigth now so get the fuck out of here and go to your fucking room!

- Piece of shit.
I grab my things and walked upstairs with my cat following me. I sit on my bed and cuddle with my cat, while, humming a song to him.
Fuck why do I have to think about this man. I found a phone and put some music. A tear slipped from my eyes, but I quickly swiped it out of my cheek.
I felt arm around me.

Mattia stop the music.
- I'm so sorry.
He simply said. I sighed.

-I'm so fucking tired.

We just layed down, cuddling in silence, looking out of the huge window, seeing only but stars and a black sky.

Thanks for the 16 read I know that it's not a lot but that mean i don't write for nothing <3! Thanks you for reading this chapter and I'll leave you with the daily meme tehehe! :3