Beginning of the End

Banjo and Kazooie didn't have any idea on what was happening, they were suddenly in a new place were everyone was beating each other up. They were suddenly picked up by master hand and were put on a strange land. It looked like something Lil' Timmy made while being bored on a car trip. The goofy duo were caught off guard when they suddenly get attacked by SANS, they realize that they have no choice but to fight the funny skeleton. MEGALOVANIA starts playing in the background, SANS asks them one simple question before they get a chance to do anything. "Do you want to have a bad time?." Banjo who I think can't talk ends up saying "Guh-huh." SANS starts snickering and says "I'm going to give you a bad time!!!" He then start to spam projectiles at the bird and bear, the duo then starts to get frustrated because they can't do anything without getting hit. They decide it was time to use wonder wing, so they start spamming it over and over again. They end up running out of wonder wings because they kept using it. SANS realizes they can't do anything anymore, so he decides to finish them off for good. He ends up penetrating them with a barrage of bones and projectiles, then five hours later he leaves. And all there is left is a pile of bones that are crushing the bear and bird, and they were never seen or heard of again the end.

(Be on the lookout for any other stories I make on the Legends of Persona series)