heads up

this probably will remain on Carolines pov because i'm not quite used to have more than one pov so once I get the hang of it, it will be in the story but it also might not be so...
Here are the characters to know

Caroline Jones: junior in highschool, daughter, lives alone

David Chorer: childhood best friend of Caroline, teachers pet, most hated at school, also junior

Ryan fuller: enemy and ex of Caroline, freshman in college, whore

Jake Grenier: roommate with Caroline, sophomore in high school 

the hype house members are the same and if you don't know them shame on you, 

there may be more names in this story that aren't on this list, but that probably means they are not important. 

background on Caroline's life:
Caroline is a 17 year old junior, stayed back a year in middle for being a troublemaker and never doing any work. Is a fan of the hype house, has tiktok and instagram and snapchat. Caroline wants to be a social media influencer once she's done with highschool. Loves to play soccer but got a email from a football coach asking her to join the boys team, she accepted and the boys weren't okay with it at first but warmed up to it. Is a bisexual. has not too many friends, and is bullied by the popular kids for playing football and in general for a thing that happened in 8th grade. She has been traumatized for years and she lives by herself.

I hope you continue to read this story, it will get juicy and but that drama. if you have any ideas feel free to leave a comment to add to the story :)