Prologue

Harry was tired of people expecting something of him. "When are you going to propose to Ginny?" Never. "You should join the Aurors like your dad." But I'm not him. "You're going back to school, right?" I don't want to, but everyone is ignoring what he wants. It was all about them pulling his strings, pulling him this way that way, like a puppet. But his limbs are made of condensed metal so heavy he couldn't be controlled.

       People didn't like that, it started off as a joke, but some used it against him. "What if he's the next Dark Lord, he does speak Parseltongue." That was his last straw. He barged into Gringotts for some preparations. All of his properties would be either turned into Orphanages, Muggle Hotels, or handed over to the Goblins for compensation for stealing and breaking an entry.

       He had his hair dyed permanently red like his mother. He bought numerous Language potions that would help him learn new languages. He wanted to move to another country to get away from them. What he didn't know was the fact he wasn't staying in his own world, but another. It was quite a shock for him to be pushed into the veil. The coward did it when his back was turned.

        But it made it easier for him to leave since they literally just kicked him out of the world. What he didn't know was his original world began to fall into ruin. The one thing that kept the world from collapsing on itself, gone. Slowly the air began to be toxic, the food poisoned, and the creatures all died. One by one.

         While in the new world, Harry was turned back into an eleven-year-old body with his hair still red. He was founded by an old healer that worked in the castle and has been living there for the past nine years growing and learning about his new home.

          The occupants of the palace were very much like the British Wizards back at his original world, except the few who didn't care, which included his late master, Luther. They believed themselves above demihumans and only liked three out of the four heroes.

           In this world, there is a legend of four weapons belonging to four saints. These four saints would be summoned from another world to save their own with no way of returning home. The Lance, The Sword, The Bow, and lastly The Shield. The Shield hero was and still is the least favorite hero of the human race, especially to the King. The Shield hero was considered a god in the eyes of the Demihumans and is worshipped as such, but to humans, he was nothing but a demon.

           Harry wasn't a demihuman, but his master considered him one since he was only part human. His mom's ancestry was filled with nymphs and his dad's ancestry was filled with just wizards. Leaving him with this tree nymph-human hybrid that people have mistaken as a demihuman.

            So when his master died a few years ago, he was sold to this slave trader, Beloukas for a low price. He was put in a cage alongside a raccoon demihuman named Raphtalia as a pair. Over the years they have been neglected and beaten, but together. Little Raphtalia has been growing sick and he didn't want to see her slowly die from this illness. He had the knowledge to help her, but not the ingredients. Not until they were once again sold.