My young beginning - Part 1

Me and my bestfriend,
My name is Kayla and this is Kane.

I am a girl with a brunette and he is a boy with a scarlet hair, we were both thin and small but wise as we are always.
Kane's mother had the same hair as him and His father died in a car accident. I placed many flowers as kane secretly watches me to how much he is a good man trying to help the poor family of kane's.
I donated 10.00 cash and thats where I first met kane without being shy. He said I was the only one who is very kind to this world as he says:

"With you and your pure heart my eyes truly see the real people beyond my reach"

We both used to play the good old times, no videogames, no computers just simple as it is and we love to go out even with rainy days. Childhood was my best thing and yet I will never forget on what we have done.

Time passes by:
As we grow ages 10-13 we began to split in half. Unwisely as my father told me "Its best for you to be alone thsn rather with a friend, to do something in life for your future is all what we both wanted for you." He closed the door as I was reading my english book. As kane was busy with his sick mother. Nursing her in need, "My son, you have to let go of me when im done. For nothing can stop you from existing here." Her mother smiled at his son with a soft-hearted voice. we both dident play much and things were changing differently, we never played toys and we just watched tv, listeined to some music and get to have few friends. But it was never always like that, we even saw the dark side and even the new things new inventions were created and we felt uncomfortable with it, And yet it surpasses on. And both of us are still together.

And the next other years it changed.