Goodbye my life. - Final Chapter

As time surpasses by

I, Mr. Kane finished my job after having some cancer in me when I was 80 yrs old. I was just 50 yrs old. All I ever wanted was to see my friend kayla if she's fine. I was in a hospital and the doctor had found out that she's dead and all of her left remains is a book that she wrote in cursive and have said.

"Kane im so sorry if my heart have left. But my Fever is high as a fire and Getting old is harder as it seems and I have noone to help for my pain. Ive finished my artwork and heres all the money I have to save your sickness. Just go without me. Ill smiling as you keep on going. Whatever the changes you will always be my love. Even in different worlds I will always meet you by the sake of the line. Promise me will always be together even when you dont see me I see you. And ill be there for you. So for my body farewell, goodbye."

And as I flipped the page she taped the 10.00 as the one we first me since childhood days. And as my novel even says:

"Between the sides of you human which side are you on?"

With further it dident got popular. Noone even cared in the world. Everything changed. Nature being endangered and everyone to played computers.
Technology has won and now technology couldent even save lives. And I was the first one to predict it. With the doctor trying to remove the cancer in me I dreamed about me and kayla being in nsture together and from all of these years. Im sorry. Im so sorry. Even do we were also poor. We needed food, water, shelter snd everything. We kept on going into apartment by apartment snd compound by compound we have no home except for a small house.

Even if they tried to save me..
Im sorry kayla,
I pulled the trigger on my side of the buttons and got error and...

"I have dissapeared."

- Living on a Happiest of your life means more changing on the future. I draw an art and he wrote a story. We mixed it together It was a book. Only few words to describe and yet we made it to the end. End of moral story.

- Author