Kaite x listener bullied

Name: y/n

Hair color fav: ....

Eye color fav:...

Favorite food or drink:...

((Let go and beware of my sister -_-))

Kaite: hmmm where is y/n they were crying when they got back from school weird...? Well mabye I will talks to him

*kaite has knock on your dooor to ask you*

Kaite: y/n it me Katie, plz open the door. I need to ask you y/n plz 

*you walk up and open the door for kaite*

Katie: thx you y/n now tell me what happened when you got back from school?

*you told about your friends that they bully you and starting to treated you bad*

Katie: what no why does your friends bully you y/n?

*you told kaite that you said I don't know. We were friends before and now they started to bully me*

Kaite: well y/n reammber ues the word that I say you have to talks your friends if doesn't work then I will give them a really bad time to see what happened next (=

(((((TOLD YOU -_-))))

*you tells kaite saying no they are friends kaite and you can't kill them*

Kaite: but they hurt you y/n I just wanted to keep you safe from your friends for bully you

*you told her that it okay and I will ues the words that kaite said*

Kaite: good I'm glad welll mabye I can be your friends and stand up for the bully who are hurt you bad okay?

*you node with a agreement and said okay kaite*

Kaite: heh now it getting afternoon mabye we should get some nice cream from snowdine what do you say y/n?

*you say yes and sure then walks to kaite*

Oh gosh I'm very scared now xD anyway this was Katie x bully lisnters and I'm still makeing of my friends and me follwe me on Ingram and tik tok also snaps chat bye <3 *winks with happy*