❥ ᴏɴᴇ ❥

❥ Y/N POV ❥

I groaned at annoyance, and flipped over to turn off my alarm clock.
I took a glance at my alarm, and saw the time.

> damn already 07:45 <

I closed my eyes; but open them wide again, and jumped out of my bed,
Grabbing my towel. I ran down the hallway probably waking up my parents,
I turned on the shower, and jumped in. Not really jump in- okay you know what I mean-

> sh*t!!! The first period starts at 08:00, and it's already 07:45, like how, and
why time goes so fast<; I thought in my head, I made on a pot on my lips; but whipped off really fast.

I got out the shower, running back down the hallway seeing my parents head peek out their door at the same time.
>fu*k why school gonna be a thing! It's fu*king h*ll< I thought putting on my light pink short skirt, and a white shirt.
To top it off I put on a little bit makeup here and there, and grabbed my bag; putting on my black vans.

I put my hair up in a mess,but yet cute ponytails, and some diamonds earrings I got from kookie for my birthday.

I ran downstairs to meet my parents eating each other faces. >Omg gross why in the kitchen especially were i eat! Oh come on man!!!< I whined getting my parents attention.

My mom pushed my dad way acting like nothing just happened-, I am just gonna stick with it, cause i am about to eat; and I dont wanna see that sh*t in my mind while i eat, like who wanna see that-

I noticed the time, and just grabbed a apple just for breakfast even though my dad cooking smelled good, better than jin- Jk! Jin food is the sh*t!.

I went down to our garage, and I forgot my fu*king keys of course!, before i can run back upstairs to the door; i see my mom holding my keys up in the air, and threw it to me which i catch.

I went to my car, and jumped in starting to play the song "That Way" in slow mo cause it's good that way.

There was a lot of red lights, but I made it to school only 3 minutes left.
>okay you are doing good Song y/n just go to class early< I thought while I walked into the school moving my hands while I thought.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Told you it was short シ but I'll make sure
the smut is long😏 if you want but I'll make sure
Of it! Bye! This was 465 words- wow- but I can't
Write that much in my school work- sad😔

-TaehyngAlien👽✨